E-Toro and other Online trading

I want to put this question out here to ask fellow forumosa browsers if any of you are familar with this social trading megasite called: http://www.etoro.com/
For those who have tried it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your experience.

If there is another kind of online trading program or method that you are using and has relative success with it, please share here, thanks.

On the side note, do any of you happen to know of a software program you use to automate the buying and selling of commodities at set prices during the fluctuation of the day? This program is also free from the tax that comes with each transaction. Do any of you know of such a program?

Let me know as I have been hungrily searching for feasible and tested online money making programs. I’m looking to get into this lucrative work at home business.

Thanks,

Not trying to scare you but IMHO, there is such thing as automated trading software but.

1. In order to make money on the spread you need to put in quite a bit
  2. Do you really want that much money left to an automated system to run
  3. Do you think your public algorithm can outdo Goldman sacs etc

Dont know how to answer your question so I will leave it with others.

I just don’t get the idea of “social trading.”

Setting yourself up to be burnt big time if you get into E-Toro or any other FOREX trading software.

[quote=“leviathan926”]I want to put this question out here to ask fellow forumosa browsers if any of you are familar with this social trading megasite called: http://www.etoro.com/
For those who have tried it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your experience.[/quote]

I use etoro and as far as trading sites go, I like it.

You can invest a small amount and make smaller trades than most trading systems. I regularly invest sums as small as $20 and can leverage as little as 50x. So it’s good for a beginner trader like me to practice on.

I use copy trade to follow a few traders and doing that has taught me a lot about money management. I’ve blown some cash on two bad traders, but I have 4 that make consistent and safe profits.

I just want to point out that Etoro is not an automated trading software, just a different kind of trading platform. Trading is risky at the best of times and automated programs are usually a con-job.

[quote=“dan2006”]Not trying to scare you but IMHO, there is such thing as automated trading software but.

1. In order to make money on the spread you need to put in quite a bit
  2. Do you really want that much money left to an automated system to run
  3. Do you think your public algorithm can outdo Goldman sacs etc

Dont know how to answer your question so I will leave it with others.[/quote]

Exactly, your lunch is going to be eaten by the big guys who move the market and who have the fastest computers , also with access to the information first.