E

Getting randomly pulled out of a club and forced to piss for a drug test, shoved overnight in a jail and deported. That’s the danger.

aint worth the price of admission.

What makes it more dangerous to do here than elsewhere?[/quote]

the pills aren’t clean / pure. They usually add some good herbs for extra kicks, not good…

How can you be forced to take a drug test after just being in a club or bar?? I thought you would only be obligated to take a drug or alcohol test if you were driving a car or riding a scooter?? Surely it is not legal for Taiwanese police to just walk into a bar and start taking random drug tests??

Yep. It is.

I’ve seen taiwanese police causing more trouble at internet cafe’s then bars myself… checking id’s after midnight or whenever the kiddies are suppose to be back on the street, not playing dangerous online rpg’s

Pretty shit isn’t it? There was some ruling that the police were not allowed to do this (wander into clubs and test everyone), but they do it anyway, even though it’s illegal, because noone cares about degenerate druggies in clubs.

Brian

What makes it more dangerous to do here than elsewhere?[/quote]

the pills aren’t clean / pure. They usually add some good herbs for extra kicks, not good…[/quote]

The pills EVERYWHERE aren’t clean/pure. If anyone is telling you different they are lying. :imp:

Which is a good argument for legalization. Control the FDA quality of the drugs, like they label the percentage of alcohol content on beers & liquor, and less people die from accidental overdoses & drug impurities.