Early reports: 20 hurt in Kaohsiung rioting

Apparently, anti-Bian protestors planned their own sit-in at a local square. Somewhere around 100 red-wearing protestors participated. Underground pan-Green radio put out a call for supporters, and pro-Bian forces quickly converged. ~1000 folks converged in the area, with the anti-Bian forces a minority. Kaohsiung police were unable to keep the two groups separate, and violence ensued after midnight.

The situation was apparently ultimately calm after the riot, with 20+ anti-Bian protestors taken to a police bus and ultimately driven away under police protetion. Some pro-Bian folks were detained at a local police station. A pro-Bian crowd gathered there, demanding their immediate release.

The CSB supporters are such thugs.

Dog eat dog, mouth full of hair.

pro-Bian forces converge on a few dozen remaining demonstrators in Kaohsiung, overpowering police and barricades

anti-Bian demonstrators using chairs as shields

from a pro-Bian blog talking about this:

[quote]Fellow townfolks, I am really proud of the Kaohsiung townfolks. After finishing my buxiban and getting home at 10 pm yesterday, I turned on the TV and found the red-cloth thiefs crashing the Chughwa intersection, I was like “Fuck!” so I rode straight over there to join the Kaohsiung Volunteer Army.

Got there about 10:30 pm, there were already more than 1000 Kaohsiung townfolks gathered, and more continued to come, they were all grassroots uncles and aunts, also many youthful students, and some young women who came over to fight.

Many people were pissed at the media covering the red-cloth theives, and had no place to act out their anger, so everybody took it out right there, and yelled “Republic of Taiwan go go! Abian go go!”

The red-cloth thieves were hiding behind layers of police protection and barricades, and they got fewer and fewer, until there were 20 some of their people left. The police advised them to leave on a bus so as not to be surrounded. They even said no!

At about 11pm, there were more and more of us Kaohsiung townsfolks, and we used megaphone and horns to make noise at the red-cloth thieves. One of the townfolks took a megaphone and said: “You are already surrounded, surrender now!”

The red-cloth thieves dared to make “depose Abian” hand signals to the thousands of Kaohsiung townfolks, so everybody couldn’t hold it any longer and rushed the police lines. While climbing the barricades, I ripped my pants, but to hell with it, I waited long enough, I gotta get revenge for Taiwanese, and followed the troops and killed my way into the depose-Abian gathering-place.

There was no way the police could help the 20 or so red-cloth thieves. After Kaohsiung townfolks broke through the first barricades, the ones inside and outside joined hands to break everybody through, while waves of “charge” were yelled. The momentum was shocking and nobody could control the situation any further.

Those inside ripped down the depose-Bian poster-boards with joyous approval from thousands of townfolks. One townfolk was taken away by police and another was led away by his father. After we broke through the last barricades, we grabbed chairs and threw them at the red-cloth thieves. They didn’t look well, many were scared shitless, because pro-Bian forces were too many for them, and police couldn’t help them. In the end the police took the red-cloth thieves away forcibly. Then we took over the stage and the whole place was all pro-Bian.

After the red-cloth thieves were dispatched, the Kaohsiung townfolks began to celebrate, as if the Republic of Taiwan had been established! Fellow townfolks, don’t give in to the red-cloth thieves, the bastards are hiding behind the media. We Kaohsiungers fired the first shot, we hope the whole country rise up with us and seize Taipei.

PS. While we were there, townfolk street vendors came by with “democracy ice-cream,” “democracy sausages,” and “democracy fried squid” to supply us.
[/quote]

If that isn’t treason against ROC, I don’t know what is.
If CSB really took an oath to defend ROC and its constitution, some of these traitor need to be shot.

To use violence against peaceful protestors, who probably file with the authorities for the right to demostrate that day, shows just how uncivilized these TI supporters can be.

PS- where is this blog located?

Part of it was reposted from Southnews, the notorious rabid TI/er site not unlike a neo-Nazi forum:
news100.com.tw/modules/newbb … _id=391694

Apparently, the anti-Bian people set up an area for silent sit-in with tea and classical music. The pro-Bian forces led by a Kaohsiung city legislator surnamed Huang insisted this was an illegal protest and vowed to break it up, so the anti-riot police were there to begin with because of these earlier threats.

As the sit-in was being broadcast on TV and TV talk shows started to do their call-ins, more and more pro-Bian people showed up and threw rocks, bottles, and sticks at the anti-Bian people, and injured some reporters and anti-Bian people. Some rioters were taken away by police. That apparently caused an uproar and the rest of them began to charge into the area. According to the news, they were yelling “This is Kaohsiung city, not Taipei city, Chinese pigs go home.”

Green-clad pro-Bian’s holding signs with the legislator’s name and “Kaohsiung Volunteer Army.”

Who was that guy who posted recently that Greenies will be peaceful in 2008. We haven’t even gotten out of this month and violence already happened. What a laugh. :roflmao:

Wow! Breaking news, dipshits across the political spectrum! :unamused:

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Wow! Breaking news, dipshits across the political spectrum! :unamused:

HG[/quote]

Yeah, but it’s the same dipshits who (have) claim(ed) the moral high ground against the pan-Blue dipshits. Now that the dipshits are Green too, well, Blues are naturally outraged :laughing: Emperor has no clothes! Yet more breaking news :wink:

Go, go, go … for ones it’s not the KMT connected gangs …

[quote=“cctang”]Apparently, anti-Bian protestors planned their own sit-in at a local square. Somewhere around 100 red-wearing protestors participated. Underground pan-Green radio put out a call for supporters, and pro-Bian forces quickly converged. ~1000 folks converged in the area, with the anti-Bian forces a minority. Kaohsiung police were unable to keep the two groups separate, and violence ensued after midnight.

The situation was apparently ultimately calm after the riot, with 20+ anti-Bian protestors taken to a police bus and ultimately driven away under police protetion. Some pro-Bian folks were detained at a local police station. A pro-Bian crowd gathered there, demanding their immediate release.[/quote]

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

What goes around, comes around.

Stupid is as stupid does. Are all of you Greenies listening. Hah-ha. :smiley:

I find it espeically funny that to a large extent, this is the greens fighting amongst themselves at this point. Let’s not forget Shih Ming Te is green. Of course this just shows the hard core of pro-Bian rabid TI/er greens will consider anybody but themselves traitors. Chen is their Mao, and this kind of infighting about who “loves Taiwan” more is the preditable end result of a cultural revolution unleashed.

The more the hardcore Greenies go on their KKK-like rampage, the more they will lose support. As for me, I just enjoy the entertainment provided by stupid dudes. :thanks:

Shih Ming Te is the one who forgot. And his KMT butt-buddies are laughing.

But Mao’s “Red Guards” had the upper hand on the mainland, until Mao’s death, and then the Gang of 4 were prosecuted. So who are the Greens Gang of 4.

For one, You Xi Kun for all his flunkeyism is a strong contender for the position of gangster-of-four. Wang Ben Hu isn’t too far behind, either.

Shih Ming Te is the one who forgot. And his KMT butt-buddies are laughing.[/quote]

They should test him for Alzheimers or creutzfeld-jacob … or maybe he has PDS? (post detention syndrome) this can occure many years after being released … patients having this will turn against their lawyers …

The biggest loser in this will be Kaohsiung’s mayor. I hope she is not running for reelection. :banana: