Early Tax Claim

I have an ARC that expires at the end of June. I believe it can be renewed, but my question is this.

Should I go to the tax office and request an early payment of back tax while we are still in April (ie. this week?) Perhaps such a request is too late in May? The point is, if I need to leave Taiwan, I don’t want the tax payment to come through a few days after I depart… It came through in the first few days of July last year.

Or to put this in a sunpler way, is it important to make any special requests before the general tax period starts in May?

Any ideas? I don’t want to be told in May that I should have applied in April.

You could get a certain answer at tax office.