Earthquakes 2022

My only urge was to hold expensive monitor to make sure it didn’t fall.

So long we could even record it!
20220103_182715

Sorry for the quality but I can’t upload videos and gifs are limited to 4mb…

6 Likes

Some damage reports

Sorry guys. That wasn’t huge. It was medium.

Trust me you’ll know when the big one hits.

3 Likes

I wonder if @Icon has surfaced from the MRT yet?

3 Likes

Perfect place to investigate the damage.

7 Likes

No, it wasn’t big.
But it was long!

That’s what she said :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m on MRT now and all is well.

1 Like

Aftershock just now?

That article contains literally five photos of the same piece of tiling fallen off a random wall somewhere lol. If Apple Daily isn’t turning this into a movie, the old lady not wearing her mask properly has been robbed.

What’s that for?
Screenshot_20220103-183429_Chrome

There is a loud alarm currently going off on my orange line MRT carriage. Don’t know it related

1 Like

To visualise the shaking.

They’re located in Xindian.

The red circle radiating outwards is the earthquake. When the red circle passes over Xindian, the torch and bottle shake.

1 Like

Heping near fushing and I grabbed the lamppost to steady myself. I didn’t know if I was passing out or what until I saw the lights and other things shaking. I even heard things falling off the building I was outside of. I cautioned several people walking to move away from the buildings. A guy riding his bicycle on the sidewalk stopped because he felt something hit him because he looked up to see. I told him to get away from the building. I’ve never felt it like that.

2 Likes

Same here. I was out for a walk at the Botanical Garden and literally felt nothing.

1 Like

You win the scariest place possible award.

4 Likes

Took a while. Thing was being driven very, very slowly, like the proverbial driver of Grandma holding a gallon of sweet tea in the back.

If there are aftershocks, I’m sleeping in the living room.

1 Like

Nothing showing up on the CWB site since.

Press conference right now.

Guy calms everyone down by concluding that this year we will have more quake activity than last year…

2 Likes

Weird. On what basis? I don’t think they can know that, can they?

2 Likes