Earworms (Songs That Get stuck in Your Head)

Two summers it was like you couldn’t go to a wedding without Run This Town, On to the Next One, etc., (Jay-Z) dominating the reception. That was more than tolerable; if any musician can unite Americans of diverse economic backgrounds like Jay-Z I’d be amazed. This year things seem to have shifted to Pumped Up Kicks (Foster the People), a hellish devolution of affairs that has to be some kinda prima facie argument for lax gun control if any other rank earworm EVER was. :fume:

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Alexis Jordan’s Good Girl. For day’s I’ve been telling myself that I have been bad before:

Roge, Roge! Just give me ONE MORE CHANCE, Roge! Please, just one more…

Can see that this isn’t going away today.

This one is well and truly stuck in there today, which I find a bit surprising as I must not have heard it for 20 or 30 years. I’m going to post it and then listen.

Heh still a good tune

this is what I get for watching Wreck it Ralf…

Great movie, but now I can’t get this song out of my head…

T. Rex — Chariot Choogle

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down…

I have that song stuck in my ear from time to time, and I haven’t even actually hear it anywhere.

It’s Summertime in Taiwan. :bow: REAL Sideburns baby !!!

Well then, you’re welcome! :wink:

It was playing in the pizza parlour last night. Going round in my head all day, and I don’t ever listen to Phil.

“Take a look at me now,
I’m just a waste of space…”

Hadn’t heard this for years. Now it’s going round and round. Particularly the “violence causes silence” line, rather than the chorus.

The Cranberries - Zombie

The video went down well with the kid home from school. Now I’m into explaining sectarian violence though :s.

1 Like

Came across this piece yesterday and have’nt been able to get it out of my head

Came to discover the brilliance of ennio and all the pieces that he did that took me back movie wise

2 Likes

I fixed quotes and embeds in this thread.

4 Likes

No earworm has ever hit me as hard as this one has. The PX Mart marketing team are fucking geniuses. Just posting the video started the song playing in my head.

3 Likes