Eating at 7-Eleven

Oops :grimacing:

Product name: Italian-style vanilla Shu-fat chicken breast Shelf life: Freeze below -18Ā°C for 1 year
Origin: Taiwan
Ingredients: chicken breast, soybean oil, sugar, salt, onion powder,
Weight: 110GĀ±10%/pack
Sweetener (D-Sorbitol Liquid 70%), Italian Flavor,
Garlic granules, quality improver (sodium polyphosphate, sodium pyrophosphate,
potassium metaphosphate), carrageenan, black pepper spice.
Allergens: The manufacturing process of this product
Nutrition labelling
\Contains soy, bran
110 grams per serving
high quality cereal products
This book contains 1 copy
per serving
Calories 105 kcal
Protein: 21.7 grams
Fat
2 grams
Saturated Fat 0.7g
Trans fat 0g
Carbohydrates 0.2g
sugar
1.5 grams
sodium
-503 mg
Juicy and tender fish
Fragrant

1 Like

Good for your kidneys

Donā€™t tell Russians there are preservatives in 7-11 food.
ŠŸŃ€ŠµŠ·ŠµŃ€Š²Š°Ń‚ŠøŠ² ā€” Š’ŠøŠŗŠøŠæŠµŠ“Šøя

The Russian equivalent for ā€˜preservativesā€™ is ā€˜conservativesā€™. :laughing:
ŠšŠ¾Š½ŃŠµŃ€Š²Š°Š½Ń‚Ń‹ ā€” Š’ŠøŠŗŠøŠæŠµŠ“Šøя

1 Like

Great recommendation, this is the best mamasan massaman curry Iā€™ve had in Taiwan !

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it! Anything that can help us enjoy the scorching summer is OK in my books.

I was recently in rural Hualien, and I was surprised to see the aforementioned Somtum Der curry sold there too. Not sure what sort of market is there for beef though . . .

Guy

I donā€™t usually eat 7-11 meals but a downpour chased me off the road and delayed my delayed lunch. AC is cranked and Iā€™m sopping wet! CHILLY!

2 Likes

No umbrella on you?

If so, thatā€™s a classic rookie mistake!

Guy

1 Like

I use the left hand to shift and the right hand to brake, but when the rain is so heavy i canā€™t see i pull off the road and give the motorcyle a rest :wink:

Edit: maybe i can hold a 7-11 umbrella in my teeth, at low speed?

3 Likes

Or retool your scooter to have one of those ā€œhold my unbrellaā€ add ons.

Just be careful during typhoons! :rofl:

Guy

I have a motorcycle, legs apart and gearing to work. scooters to my mind are like soccer in Canada: good for women and children

same shit, different smell itā€™s mostly from the same factories anyway haha.

I have to agree, the 711 game has dropped a lot. not that any of them are good. but family mart has trumped 7 for a while now it seems. the real leap forward in microwave meal sales will be whichever one takes vegetarian seriously and captures that huge market here. all have still failed, but they are getting there.

2 Likes

haha. itā€™s good to know ones type :slight_smile:

Slurpees in the 90ā€™s in your local gas station is the best! At least in the US.

speaking of which, I havenā€™t noticed slurpees in Taiwan for a while.

are they still around in 711?

Today I received a discount of NT5 for buying 3 boiled eggs (NT30). Do you know why I received it?

Iā€™ve never seen slurpees (or slushies, or squishees, or slush puppies) at any Asian 7/11. Ironic, since itā€™s so fucking hot here I definitely would drink (eat?) them a lot more here than I would back home.

1 Like

Last time I remember seeing Slurpees at 7/11s in Taiwan was the late '90s. They did hit the spot on a hot day.

I think Iā€™ve seen them in Thailand, IIRC. Maybe the Philippines too, not sure.

I had slurpees at a all you can eat hot pot buffet a few weeks ago. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like