Eckankar

I’m looking for some ECKists to get together for a HU Chant if nothing else.

:eh: You’re not one of those persons that believes in Dreams, Past Lives and Soul Travel. For God’s sake, what does that have to do with anything. The past is past. I’m my own person now. I can determine my life, what do I need to know about anything 100 years ago let alone 2000 years ago.

I suppose you believe in Atlantis, Lemuria, and all those civilizations that existed when no one, I mean no one believes in Frank Joeseph, “Atlantis and other Lost worlds”

I’ve read that stuff, and there’s no way you can prove any of it. He tries to, but you’d have to be aweful dumb to swallow that pill.

bubba ho tep

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]:eh: You’re not one of those persons that believes in Dreams, Past Lives and Soul Travel. For God’s sake, what does that have to do with anything. The past is past. I’m my own person now. I can determine my life, what do I need to know about anything 100 years ago let alone 2000 years ago.

I suppose you believe in Atlantis, Lemuria, and all those civilizations that existed when no one, I mean no one believes in Frank Joeseph, “Atlantis and other Lost worlds”

I’ve read that stuff, and there’s no way you can prove any of it. He tries to, but you’d have to be aweful dumb to swallow that pill.

bubba ho tep[/quote]

I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Vs

I am the master of your fate,
I am the captain of your soul.

As a public service, here’s evidence that Eckankar is a heap of horsefeathers:

webspace.webring.com/people/de/eckcult/

But here’s an Eck group you can join:

groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ecka … sAnonymous

I do believe in past lives. I believe that it takes a long time to just learn basic tolerance of everyone around me. Returning home to God with very little understanding of the Universes, planes, planets, beings, animals, plants, etc that exist takes quite some time.

In the Book, “Survivors of Atlantis” by Frank Joseph I quote from the first of the Chapter entitled "Atlanteans Across the Sahara:

In 1926 German Author announced the discovery of Atlantis. Paul Borchardt was a serious investigator dedicated to scientific methodology and accumulation of hard data. No armchair archaeologist, he sought tangible proof himself across the sands of North Africa. In Libya’s Ahaggar Mts. he met Berbers who had preserved oral traditions of a lost city of Brass. Not only was the legend similar to many details the name of the first man of Atlantis mentioned in Critias, Euenor. Another tribe at Shott El Hameina, in Tunisia, bore the even more striking name of Attala, which they translated as “Sons of the Source.”

Atlantis was quite large, and the civilization it developed covered more than just what went down under the sea.