Effectiveness or otherwise of Ivermectin for early COVID treatment

Did they actually trial M&M’s? Could be a real surprise.

Hey Brian, I’d hate for you to just be repeating headline clickbait so I dug up something for you. I’d hate for you to continue being misinformed about the uses of IVM.

1 Like

hahahaha horse pills. QED.

All those poor horses in Africa with river blindness… :disappointed_relieved:

31 posts were merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

Interesting:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

This might help. Especially listen to the part starting at around 2:33:00

The corporates won’t like this:

1 Like

I’m just curious, if we can trust the news media to give us accurate information about this desperate crisis, then why does the media keep making up complete bullshit?

So, the breathlessly repeated story about an Oklahoma hospital overwhelmed by cases of ivermectin poisoning, due to people taking “horse paste” for WuFlu prevention, turns out to be complete bullshit. Who ever could have guessed?!

I mean, it’s not like it’s supposed to be standard journalistic practice to, I dunno, call the hospital where this is happening to, you know, get confirmation from a second source, or anything like that.

6 Likes

We were just discussing this offline.

The story was pure invention. Not even close to being true. And despite being shown to be outrageously false, there are still some outlets running it instead of retracting it with an apology.

And yet people just uncritically accept whatever they read in the newspaper.

3 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: .olivialintoo

Joe Rogan (to the disappointment of some people) tested negative after his Ivermectin (or if you are a mainstream media junkie, horse worming medicine) administration.

2 Likes

That may well be the case, but presumably you also realize that ivermectin is just one of the like six things he took, including monoclonal antibodies, azithromycin, and prednisone, and that he’s a pretty healthy, wealthy 54-year old?

I got up in the morning, got tested and turns out I got COVID. So we immediately threw the kitchen sink at it — all kinds of meds: monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, everything. And I also got an NAD drip and a vitamin drip, and I did that three days in a row.

It’d be nice if you for once posted something that wasn’t deliberately misleading.

2 Likes

Ha ha

Feel free to respond to the rest (I expect you won’t, as usual). :wink:

Or were you really not aware he’d taken the other things as well? Do you genuinely not see how this is misleading?

Why didn’t he just take the vaccine instead of taking a bunch of other drugs then. People are strange.

2 Likes

I dunno. I quite like Joe Rogan’s podcasts/videos actually, although I haven’t seen many of his recent ones discussing COVID. I understand he was reluctant to get vaccinated for whatever reason…but it’s probably easier to maintain that stance when he has the money and contacts to “throw the kitchen sink at it” once infected with treatments that aren’t accessible to everyone.

1 Like

Joe Rogan has become an old prick

Yeah I enjoy many of his podcasts.
It’s just weird somebody is afraid of vaccines but will take monoclonals which are experimental biological drugs.

4 Likes