Effectiveness or otherwise of Ivermectin for treating anything/everything

Think you’re taking this a little too far? You’re fully vaccinated.

Not just old people dying now. Still more so , but young people under 40 without pre existing conditions are dying.

Incorrect. Any vaccine for Covid could have deadly, adverse effects for me, personally. I’m open to anything other than “new” vaccines until they have been proven over a long time that they will not affect me, personally. I understand there is a subset of any population who see dirt under the rug where there isn’t any. Please don’t take all who are not jumping to be “saved” as falling under this same group.

1 Like

I’m in a medium risk group. I will still wear masks, take Vit D, store ivermectin, etc. It is called being safe and responsible.

I flew back into Blighty in Dec when there were 50000 cases a day. Wore a visor, mask, etc. If I were going to fly again, would probably take the Ivermectin as a precaution.

Drinking coffee could kill you.
Watch out !

2 Likes

And here you are. Alive. And now you’re in even better shape because you’re fully vaxxed. Hope you can enjoy it.

2 Likes

That you wrote that and someone liked it is sad. Good luck, Brian.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1191568/reported-deaths-from-covid-by-age-us/

The “healthy people under 40 are dropping dead!” stuff is nonsense and the statistics prove it.

2 Likes

A lot of people have psychological issues from this pandemic that have been magnified .

The vaccines are the real ‘miracle cure’.
The mRNA vaccines are unbelievably good at reducing hospitalisation and death. They far exceed most scientists aspirations and they are surely going to get the Nobel prize.

But no…Folks are still casting around for conspiracies to latch onto .

3 Likes

Well I am in Taiwan not the US

It will have the same effects here.
Risk of death for those under 50 is extremely low , so low that’s it’s honestly not worth worrying about it.
Over 50 still very low. Over 60 it creeps up fast.

I doubt people’s lungs are as healthy here, considering Taiwan has the highest rates of lung cancer deaths in the region. We will see, a 38.year old guy just dropped down dead from it about 15 minutes from where I lived. Only one but still it is local to me.

I know that case but cause of death was unclear.

1 Like

How do you know that the guy in TW in his 30s was healthy? The vast majority of deaths under 40 (and even 50+) are in people who had comorbidities (obesity, diabetes, etc.).

There are a lot of young people in TW who smoke as well. This can increase the risk of severe illness and death.

I posted a link, now I feel like putting you on ignore as I want my coffee and breakfast.

This article has no numbers. If 10 people die one month, and then 17 people die the next, that’s a 70% increase. 70% sounds bad, and could be concerning, but you still have to look at what the actual numbers are and place them in the context of total deaths.

This article also doesn’t talk about the health of those young people who are dying.

So moody in the morning are we? :kissing_cat:

But what percentage of young people who are infected are getting seriously ill and dying. That’s the key stat to me.

2 Likes

Oh yeah tiny in comparison, but was just pointing out to what seemed to me like a condescending comment “We must save our old people” that young people have died. And it seems there maybe long term effects of getting Covid and surviving. That is yet to be confirmed but it looks increasingly likely. Now for my coffee the cereal was great.

1 Like
3 Likes