Elder Ex NBA star blames USA government for bad racial problems

Sir Charles Barkely, a retired old NBA star blames the government for racial problems. I tend agree, as they do many things about race but in fact all their actions in fact make things worse and as result more work and power for them. (I heard from a American here the government labors are lazy and just try make lots of work out of nothing is this true)

Krystal and Saagar: Charles Barkley STUNS With Truth About How Politicians Profit Off Division - YouTube

2 Likes

This is the third time this article has been posted.

Corporatists always whine about government like this. The government employs a lot of people and this is unlikely to be true of most of them. Are most TW govt workers pretending to work?

There some good government workers in Taiwan but as you say “Are most TW govt workers pretending to work?”, I think many (not sure most but many) do.

1 Like

4.5 million govt workers in the US approx so that would be a hard thesis to prove at any rate.

Maybe I am wrong, but I like basketball and think Sir Charles Barkely speaks his mind with some valid points. In Taiwan for example people will tell you do not need work hard (but it’s hard to get this job !!)

2 Likes

Maybe. Sir Charles is also a multi millionaire whose celebrity gives him higher status and recognition so some grains of salt here. He was one of my favorite players back in the day though. Never won a ring.

1 Like

Yes. When he talks it also interesting, I guess that is why he on TV and not other more famous or better players

Woah. Barkley is easily top 25 player of all time. There’s only 3 power forwards I would put ahead of him. Tim Duncan, Dirk, and Karl Malone. He’s plenty famous.

1 Like

ok, I checked and your right!

Ranking the top 74 NBA players of all time - Nos. 40-11[quote=“Andrew0409, post:8, topic:205152, full:true”]

Woah. Barkley is easily top 25 player of all time. There’s only 3 power forwards I would put ahead of him. Tim Duncan, Dirk, and Karl Malone. He’s plenty famous.
[/quote]

Don’t forget KG on that list…

Ok, and how about KD?

Whether a sports star or a comedian, I take celebrity commentary with a grain of salt

Reminds me of this thread and quoting Chris Rock lol
First impression of Taiwan - Taiwan / Living in Taiwan - Forumosa