Elderly white women go to Africa for sex tourism

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 01244.html

Older white women join Kenya’s sex tourists

MOMBASA, Kenya (Reuters) - Bethan, 56, lives in southern England on the same street as best friend Allie, 64.

They are on their first holiday to Kenya, a country they say is “just full of big young boys who like us older girls.”

Hard figures are difficult to come by, but local people on the coast estimate that as many as one in five single women visiting from rich countries are in search of sex.

I am very unsettled by this. I don’t like the idea of my wife going to Kenya to get romanced by african studs and not even having to pay money (just take him back to her hotel, which is cheap in Kenya I assume) when she is 70. Screw this, at least we still have the Phillipines.

Which is probably why they went there in the first place.

The most disturbing thing about the article is this:

This is hardly news it’s been going on since the 1980’s well at least when I was there it was happening

And not only with older women

Can I start a thread entitled ‘Slow witted, ugly white men go to Asia for sex tourism’, or is that just stating the obvious?

Agree with Sat Man. What’s odd is that article has been syndicated all over the show. Slow news month?

Anyway, trebuchet, your missus doesn’t need to go all the way to Kenya, what with Taichung and its Friday boys just down the road.

HG

Go for it, Buttercup. It’s precisely that reality combined with my reaction to that article that disturbs me so much. like Maoman, my first thought was to call the women ugly and fat and laugh at them and then i looked in the mirror. :help:

Maybe we really do need a men’s forum so we men can discuss out feelings. :astonished:

And satellite TV: really? Is this normal?

I found the indignation of the hotel manager a little weird too.

and sorry, but what are friday boys?

I don’t have a wife, btw, i was just envisoning myself in my 70’s when my wife says she’s going to kenya with the girls.
:frowning:

[quote=“trebuchet”]And satellite TV: really? Is this normal?

I found the indignation of the hotel manager a little weird too.

and sorry, but what are friday boys?

I don’t have a wife, btw, I was just envisoning myself in my 70’s when my wife says she’s going to kenya with the girls.
:frowning:[/quote]

Yes is it common, not necessarily normal, although people do tend to exploit all kinds of power discrepencies in the pursuit of sex, including economic.

Friday boys are Taiwan’s male whores for women. Taichung used to have many a Friday boy bar. I’m sure it still does. I’ve heard there are quite a few across the border from HK for the wifies seeking a little more while shopping in Shenzhen.

HG

Older” and some younger women have been doing this in Jamaica for many many years.

Also a few other places around the world have a reputation for this type of ‘tourism.’

Maybe the location is ‘new’, but the concept is old hat.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]“Older” and some younger women have been doing this in Jamaica for many many years.

Also a few other places around the world have a reputation for this type of ‘tourism.’

Maybe the location is ‘new’, but the concept is old hat.[/quote]

Except part of the problem seems to be those ladies aren’t making their studs wear any hats.

Oh yea I’d go on a tour… :stuck_out_tongue:

Bleh. This is almost enough to turn me off of elderly white women.

Wasn’t there some Greek island that was famous for that? British women went there as sex tourists, as I recall.

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]Bleh. This is almost enough to turn me off of elderly white women.

Wasn’t there some Greek island that was famous for that? British women went there as sex tourists, as I recall.[/quote]

Lesbos?

Japanese women have been doing this in Bali as well for years. Many English women used to do this in Greece as the boys back home prefer to watch soccer.

Don’t see the need for all the analyzing. Older people want to have sex with younger better looking people. Younger poorer people want money. Fair exchange I’m sure they get over the minimum wage anyway.

As long as they are all consenting mentally competent adults in a capatalist world, then it is all their choice anyway.

[quote=“fenlander”]Japanese women have been doing this in Bali as well for years. Many English women used to do this in Greece as the boys back home prefer to watch soccer.

Don’t see the need for all the analyzing. Older people want to have sex with younger better looking people. Younger poorer people want money. Fair exchange I’m sure they get over the minimum wage anyway.

As long as they are all consenting mentally competent adults in a capatalist world, then it is all their choice anyway.[/quote]

Except that, when they’re fat old German men paying for young girls they’re decried as perverts, predators and pedos. When they’re fat old British women it’s funny, only natural, or not worth mentioning.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“fenlander”]Japanese women have been doing this in Bali as well for years. Many English women used to do this in Greece as the boys back home prefer to watch soccer.

As long as they are all consenting mentally competent adults in a capatalist world, then it is all their choice anyway.[/quote]

Except that, when they’re fat old German men paying for young girls they’re decried as perverts, predators and pedos. When they’re fat old British women it’s funny, only natural, or not worth mentioning.[/quote]

Double morality is the only difference. I can’t see the difference between a 56 year old woman getting laid for gifts and money with a 22 year old African stud, and a 56 year old westerner getting the same service sans the gifts from a 22 year old gal from Isarn.

I dunno why, perhaps it’s just because the world simply hasn’t heard enough of Nina Hagen, but this thread’s left me itching to hear this old classic. Erh, it doesn’t really have anything to do with old Brit bats shagging black blokes.

[quote]Nina Hagen - African Reggae
Es riecht so gut
Pass auf, dass du nicht gescnappt wirst!
Sie sind nämlich hinter dir her,
Du alter Kiffer
Dabei geht Ihre Geschellschaft am Alkoholismus zugrunde,
Aber dich jagen sie - DICH!

Haschisch
Feinstes Kaschmir
Edelster türke afganisches Gras
Ein Plätzchen für mein Schätzchen
Cannabis in Holland
Bob Marley auf der Venus

I want to go to Africa to the black jah rastaman
To the black culture (Heaven I, I & I, what you mean?)
I´ll do things like my black friends do it
Do delaomgi…holaotrihi…cucou
Greetings from Germany

Haschisch
Feinstes Kaschmir
Edelster türke afganisches Gras
Ein Plätzchen für mein Schätzchen
Cannabis im Schwarzwald
Bob Marley auf der Venus

Was soll ich denn aber in Africa als Frau, als Frau
Wenn der schwarze Mann die schwarze Frau kastriert
AU AU Castraction

Get up, stand up for the black revolution
For the revolution of the revolution
Get up, stand up! [/quote]

HG

Edit: Whoa! Youtube brings Nana back to to life! youtube.com/watch?v=jM6QRjzE5gw

It’s the logical outcome of equality between the sexes. Equality for men in this case. Makes perfect sense so long as people protect themsleves and are not abusive, but that goes whithout saying…

But, are those older women who go to Africa for sex with younger men
LOOOOOOSERS?

It’s often been said here that older men who go to Asia for sex with younger men are.

Does the same standard apply?