Electronic Cigarettes / e-cigarrette

Is there any place in Taipei that sells electronic cigarettes? I don’t mean the Nicorette inhalers but the battery-powered devices for which you can get flavored refills (with or without nicotine).

[quote=“taiwanjohn”]I’m now selling e-cigs in my shop here in Taipei: sterlingtavern.com

You can see the type at shining-global.com (SGE407) or premiumecigarette.com (PR-110). The starter kits are NTD$1988 each, which includes 2 batteries, 5 cartomizers, USB adapter and charger, and instruction book. Replacement cartomizers are NTD$90 each, or 5/400. (Each cartomizer is equal to about 1.5 packs of “analog” cigarettes.)

We currently have cartomizers in Menthol and Tobacco flavors, but will add other flavors in the future. (We have four different levels of nicotine strength: 0mg, 6mg, 11mg, and 16mg.) We have demo-models on display at the Tavern, so you can try before you buy. Hurry, while supplies last! ;-)[/quote]
I got some. He sells beer too.

I tried searching, but couldn’t find the other thread. Can you point me in that direction?

Hopefully will be back in Taiwan next month and have some orders for ecigs and other mods for friends in Kaohsiung !
Let me know if you need anything and I can add them to my inventory or they might be on my list already. Let me know If yall need anything will be back in June . Hopefully will have a shop there in KHH . Have a store right now in California and branching it out to Kaohsiung
Heres my email for any questions:
poorgtsowner@yahoo.com

I’m not sure about having an e-cig store in Taiwan. As far as I know, it’s illegal to sell e-cigs here. However, not illegal to import in for personal use. That’s what I’ve heard from someone else who had planned to sell them here anyway.

[quote=“kermit”]
Let me know if you need anything and I can add them to my inventory or they might be on my list already. Let me know If yall need anything will be back in June . Hopefully will have a shop there in KHH . Have a store right now in California and branching it out to Kaohsiung [/quote]

Thanks for the Info ! Im looking into starting it there so more info the better all the stuff I have are mostly for my personnal and for friends and was extending my hand out to TW if yall needed something ! I know that Taiwan is been trying hard to get people to quit and having resteictions on where and when u can smoke cigs. This is a good product for TW . I personally have quit smoking because of it! I tried smoking a cigarette again and it tasted nasty and I wondered how I used to smoke them. But whatever Taiwan does with ecigs illegal to sell or not we will see!
Thanks for the info

I am currently using e-cigarettes and they have worked so good for me that I am now selling them in Taiwan.

Go to : facebook.com/groups/407832789335371/

facebook.com/ecig.com.tw

I would be happy to provide you any information.

Bill

Smoking cigarettes is so 1980’s. Why people still fall for this trap and can’t get out of it with all the information available is really beyond me.

Bottomline is, you don’t need cigarettes or any cigarette substitue to live a happy life. All drugs have in common that they drag you done step by step, some slower, some faster, making you feel more miserable than you would feel without them.

Just stop smoking, deal with the temporary physical withdrawal, and then get on with your life, healthier and most likely happier.

[quote=“hannes”]Smoking cigarettes is so 1980’s. Why people still fall for this trap and can’t get out of it with all the information available is really beyond me.

Bottomline is, you don’t need cigarettes or any cigarette substitue to live a happy life. All drugs have in common that they drag you done step by step, some slower, some faster, making you feel more miserable than you would feel without them.

Just stop smoking, deal with the temporary physical withdrawal, and then get on with your life, healthier and most likely happier.[/quote]
If you are in such perfect control of everything in your life why aren’t you king of the motherfucking universe?

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“hannes”]Smoking cigarettes is so 1980’s. Why people still fall for this trap and can’t get out of it with all the information available is really beyond me.

Just stop smoking, deal with the temporary physical withdrawal, and then get on with your life, healthier and most likely happier.[/quote]
If you are in such perfect control of everything in your life why aren’t you king of the motherfucking universe?[/quote]

I am not in control of anything. Just pointing out that cigarettes, like any other drug, cannot make you happier than you would be without them. They are just useless, waste of time and money, and therefore, they earlier you stop using them the better. Just my personal experience.

Master of the superfuckingnobvious. As Doc would say.

spotted at the night market in New Taipei City… near dingxi station…

just an FYI. one lonely booth.

So just two places in Taiwan? Sterling Tavern and this booth near Dingxi station?

Got an exact location for the Dingxi station shop?

I have been vaping for 6 weeks or so, spent some money on mods, if I could get some juice here in Taiwan, it would be awesome. Shipping everything from State side gets expensive, not to mention the shipping time.

Thanks

[quote=“hannes”]Smoking cigarettes is so 1980’s. Why people still fall for this trap and can’t get out of it with all the information available is really beyond me.

Hannes…why not just post this Worldwide? Hey Presto an end to the misery of Billions of people smoking…easy. :slight_smile:
I have given up for 6 Month periods. There ,apparently,may be more to it than the Nicotene? .There is NOT one reason ,I can think of to justify smoking and many great reasons to give up. I “feel” very happy smoking,sadly. :frowning:

Does anyone have any info on where I can get some e-liquid? I ran out a few days ago…

I went to the Le Hua night market, the one close to Ding Xi MRT station, and could not find the booth that was supposedly selling ecigs. I haven’t tried Sterling Tavern yet, but will today. Any info would be much appreciated. THANKS!

[quote=“shiadoa”][quote=“hannes”]Smoking cigarettes is so 1980’s. Why people still fall for this trap and can’t get out of it with all the information available is really beyond me.

Hannes…why not just post this Worldwide? Hey Presto an end to the misery of Billions of people smoking…easy. :slight_smile:
I have given up for 6 Month periods. There ,apparently,may be more to it than the Nicotene? .There is NOT one reason ,I can think of to justify smoking and many great reasons to give up. I “feel” very happy smoking,sadly. :frowning:[/quote]

No, there isn’t more to it than the nicotene. Take the nicotene out of the cigarette and no one will smoke it. As smokers we are just addicted to that one drug and anyone who wants to stop smoking for good has to see cigarettes for what they really are. They are just a means of getting the nicotene into your system. So, what is so great about nicotene in your system? That’s the question a smoker has to ask himself. If it’s so great, why wanting to stop? If it’s bad, why can’t you just stop? If you have decided to stop, why should it be difficult? No one is forcing you to do it, right? On the contrary, most people, even other smokers will congratulate you when you stop.

I would advice any smoker who wants to stop and finds it difficult, to read one of the two books written by Allan Carr (I stopped smoking after reading the first, immediately, no regrets, never looking back). If you happen to be in a country where there is an Easyway to Stop smoking clinic, sign up for a session. It doesn’t hurt, it opens your eyes and you can make an informed decision to keep on smoking or stop doing it for good. You can even find recorded sessions online. I can assure you, it’s time/money well spend. Whatever you do, inform yourself, don’t try stop smoking using willpower, that usually doesn’t work and just makes you feel miserable. You have to understand the true nature of the beast that is nicotene/cigarettes and then kill that beast. It’s as simple as that.

And always remember, you don’t GIVE UP anything. Nicotene is a shitty drug that doesn’t do you any good, so the earlier you get rid of it the better.

[quote=“taiwanjohn”]I’m now selling e-cigs in my shop here in Taipei: sterlingtavern.com

You can see the type at shining-global.com (SGE407) or premiumecigarette.com (PR-110). The starter kits are NTD$1988 each, which includes 2 batteries, 5 cartomizers, USB adapter and charger, and instruction book. Replacement cartomizers are NTD$90 each, or 5/400. (Each cartomizer is equal to about 1.5 packs of “analog” cigarettes.)

We currently have cartomizers in Menthol and Tobacco flavors, but will add other flavors in the future. (We have four different levels of nicotine strength: 0mg, 6mg, 11mg, and 16mg.) We have demo-models on display at the Tavern, so you can try before you buy. Hurry, while supplies last! ;-)[/quote]

I went to the Stirling Tavern and they said you sold them “along time ago” but that you no longer do. Just posting this in case anyone else finds this thread by searching for “e cigarette Taipei”

the night market guy is hit or miss… I saw him there twice… when I mean booth… I mean one of those runaway briefcase looking setups, it was that small. There is another more permanent booth on the right hand side - he sells a ton of lighters I am pretty sure he has e-cigarettes too.

This is where you are wrong. Not everybody has a nicotine addiction.
How do you explain occasional smoking ? (I for once do not smoke in the week-end and none of my addiction censors kick-in)

Smoking is a life-style. As eating out, drinking an expensive Single Malt etc…
E-cigarettes do blend in as a life-style attribute as such - and I do know already friends whom got “addicted” to these devices. Without Nicotine nor Tar deliverables.

If you are saying you’re “not addicted” and that it’s “just a lifestyle” you’re fooling yourself. A lifestyle of death, maybe.

I smoked heavily for 15 years, and tried to quit a few times. Ordering e-cig juice from TotallyWicked (while in Taiwan) was the closest I came to quitting, but it still didn’t feel right to me. It wasn’t until I could a) get Champix through NHI, b) read Alan Carr’s stop smoking book, and c) watch my dad die painfully from lung cancer after a 30 year habit, that I was able to quit. It’s worse than heroin, really, and anyone who says differently is just fooling themselves. E-cigs are a safer opition.

Though, here I am, 200 days nicotine free today. Try not to prolong your pain through ecigs if you don’t have to.