Elon Musk's Neuralink will connect humans to computers

Really revolutionary evolutionary interesting stuff if you really get what he’s talking about with a brain-machine interface.

Imagine high data rate exchange between brain and computer and what could follow.

2 Likes

Homer don’t open that B Mail.

Too late

image https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/e/ee/Bmail.png/revision/latest?cb=20111217034523

Elon is already connected to a computer, sadly it’s not working that great yet.

He is planning to have a USB-C connection behind the ear.

1 Like

I saw something similar on Shark Tank once.
Turns out they made a montage with that and Elon Musk presentation…

So has the real Elon being murdered/silenced and a double is saying these things? Or has he finally found the threshold for which DMT makes you insane? He used to be against certain things…where are the conspiracy guys on this?

He better thinks about the future and uses the right USB.

yeah but later it could use a much much much (muches) higher speed.

Very cool

3 Likes

Plug me in. I need some way to remember where I put my keys, wallet, car, and phone!

No where near what he has been prophesying.

So far just big man, pig man.

The data link between man and machine is the choke point. Hope he’s gets there soon. The tech is ready, but not the brain connection.

When has this guy time to screw? Just end last year got twins with a top manager at Neuralink. Probably implanted brain chips at birth.

He’s doing it for science.

1 Like

He’s certainly banging them out. He is of the belief that the global population is too low, so perhaps doing his bit?

1 Like

There’s been a lot of overpopulation doom and gloom here recently. I don’t buy it personally

Probably just full of himself and thinks the world would be a better place with more of his dna in the gene pool.

2 Likes

Or he’s just rich enough paying child support is never an issue. Plus he doesn’t deal with the kids until they are quite mature from what I’ve read.

There’s always Mars for the Musks.

2 Likes

The first part enables him to have more children but doesn’t explain why he insists on shooting it inside without any birth control. The latter just screams messed up kids inbound. Famous distant father that prefers to sleep on the factory ground than to talk to his kids once in a blue moon. Those kids deserve better.