Email marketing software...you know?

Anyone here have any experience with email marketing software? I’ve got to figure out a good way and I don’t want to use an online service because of confidentiality issues.

Seems there are some good ones that can be installed directly on the server but I’m kind of clueless about that.

take your pic…

email-marketing-software-review. … eviews.com

No need to install anything on a server, just plug in your mail server details and away you go…

scrapetorrent.com is your friend…

TiM

I really like Constant Contact (www.constantcontact.com). Are there really confidentiality issues with services like it?

[quote=“hampsterx”]take your pic…

email-marketing-software-review. … eviews.com

No need to install anything on a server, just plug in your mail server details and away you go…

TiM[/quote]

Yeah I read that review as well, but it seems outdated and most of the software doesn’t support multiple users.

[quote=“braxtonhicks”]
I really like Constant Contact (www.constantcontact.com). Are there really confidentiality issues with services like it?[/quote]

I receive emails from suppliers that use Constant Contact as well. They look pretty good except that their logo shows in the footer of the emails. I think they’d be trustworthy enough, but my company is supposedly “global” so I think people would expect that we should manage all the emails ourselves.

But it seems that other emails I receive from large multi-national corps (Northwest Airlines, Citibank) are using these 3rd party services, so it’s probably okay.

I checked into www.mailchimp.com when first doing HTML newsletters and they seemed pretty good as well.