Drill. Emergency alert - missiles!

Who wants to find out which hospital they took Tia Pánico to??

1 Like

Taipei needs this:

2 Likes

Given that the laser guided Chinese missiles would probably target important buildings, I thought I’d be safer to be on the road, in a moving vehicle isn’t it?

I drove in a convoy of mobile artillery coming over the minchuan bridge at 11 am. Kinda cool till the popo moved me along.

2 Likes

Much longer than that.

Machala! Don’t wish hospital to me! Got too much work for that.

Most metro stations will do nicely. :slight_smile:

That was scaring!

Should we expect an attack soon?

National level warning [Practice] [Wan’an Exercise Missile Air Attack Alert] Simulate missile air strike alert drill, without manned vehicle control and evacuation drill. Missile warning drill. Ministry of National Defense (MND) 02_2735_5979. Type: National alert

1 Like

Yeah, I’m glad they added “drill” to the English text. Whew.

2 Likes

I thought it was an earthquake coming from the sound of my phone until I saw the message.

1 Like

My cat woke up… wow terrifying

2 Likes

They try that for real and there will be some dam busting on the mainland. That just reminded me how much I hate the CCP

The chances are higher recently. Not out of the question for sure. 2020 is not a nice year!

2 Likes

So it’s ended now, says my second alert. However, right after getting this Prez text a kind of municipal air-raid alarm started blaring, and it blared for at least 30 seconds.

Mildly alarming.

right after getting this Prez text a kind of municipal air-raid alarm

That just means the afterparty is starting…

These drills are regular occurrences in Taiwan.

That would mean the Chinese Airforce coming in behind the missile wave. Before it was only.air raid now we have missile warning and air raid.

1 Like

Hey, first post from Q-Hotel.

I give that one a pucker-factor of about 3.1 on a scale of, well, not having a scale before.

I figured it was an earth quake warning/test, then my wife says missile drill, with her usual habit of running out of breath as she finishes her sentence, so I only hear the beginning, namely, “missile whisper, whisper”.

It doesn’t help I spent too much time reading the prospects of an invasion by the PRC thread last night, lol

This happen much?

3 Likes

Maybe it’s not such a good idea to have 2 different threads on the same topic??

1 Like