Employing my Taiwanese partner with my HK registered company

Hi guys,

Need a little advice. I will shortly be registering an HK company from which I want to pay my Taiwanese partner a monthly salary and provide her with health insurance and a pension plan etc.

What do I need to do to set this up legally so that she can pay tax etc. in Taiwan and that they recognise she is employed etc.?

Can anyone recommend any good international health insurance and pension schemes? I assume it’s probably best to go with AIG and HSBC, but I haven’t really done any extensive research yet.