Endless Sexual Arousal: is it really so bad?

[quote]A health journal on Friday describes a newly-identified syndrome affecting women - non-stop sexual arousal that can last for months and cannot be satisfied regardless of the number of orgasms. . .

. . . despite the snickering or smart remarks this condition may cause, the state of endless arousal can cripple a woman’s life.

Sometimes embarrassing and often humiliating, the condition is unwanted because it occurs in the absence of genuine sexual interest. Some women have been so depressed by the problem that they have even been driven to electroshock therapy. . .

The syndrome is a physical disorder in which the labia, vulva and clitoris become engorged with blood, causing arousal.

PSAS is different from the psychological condition of hypersexuality, the medical term for nymphomania. . . [/quote]
iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1 … 397654H432

Now they know what it is to feel like a man.

classic post! :notworthy:

Not me. I had a long bike ride home in the cold rain this afternoon and didn’t feel horny at all for at least ten minutes afterwards. That’s the third time I haven’t felt continually horny in the last year. Do you think there’s something wrong with me? Maybe I’m getting old? :s

You guys :unamused:

Have you heard of the term BLUE BALLS? My understanding is that this is NOT something that is pleasurable for a guy in the least. How’d you like blue balls for months or years on end? :astonished: :frowning:

Bodo

[quote=“Bodo”]How’d you like blue balls for months or years on end?

[/quote]

It was called adolescence, and yes, it was quite painful.

But why should it be embarrassing or humiliating? Unwelcome, OK, but …

[quote=“mod lang”][quote=“Bodo”]How’d you like blue balls for months or years on end?

[/quote]

It was called adolescence, and yes, it was quite painful.[/quote]

The worst part was an unwanted erection in math class when you got called out the front to write something on the board.

Please don’t move this to Health and Fitness…

Its really good to have this thread right here in open.

Substitute ‘English’ for ‘math’ and you’re talking about a typical day for many of us. I think a lot of women don’t understand how much the little guy dominates the average guy’s life.

We know how much he dominates the average man’s brain.

[quote=“mod lang”]

So when is my adolescence going to end…and I’m way past my teens.

Still have the early morning “stiffies.” Still painful sometimes because I sleep on my stomach. :smiley:

[quote=“Wookiee”][quote=“mod lang”]

So when is my adolescence going to end…and I’m way past my teens.

Still have the early morning “stiffies.” Still painful sometimes because I sleep on my stomach. :smiley:[/quote]

It’s when it stops happening that you have to worry… :wink:

[quote=“mod lang”][quote=“Bodo”]How’d you like blue balls for months or years on end?

[/quote]

Sounds more like the last 4 years of life with with my exwife.

I remember when one of our teachers wanted a week off in the summer and asked if her little sister ( very fine-looking 21-year-old English major) could sub for her.
She showed up to do a demo for a class of 16-year-olds, wearing one of those “is that a short skirt or a wide belt?” clingy outfits. After doing some stuff in front of the class, she asked if anyone wanted to come up to the board- none of the boys dared to move- when she dropped her marker, I thought we were going to lose some desk-tops…