England vs India

Really strange to see England excelling at a game they invented for a change.

What an excellent test!KP must be still scratching his head at how the Indians chased down that huge total.Great to see Tendulkar building a big,match winning innings.Looking forward to a competitive Oz v Saffer series.

Oh, man! They really mucked that up.

What a fantastic test! I followed the whole thing on cricinfo.com, and the old cliche about cricket being the winner was very true. There’s nothing like an epic five-day game. So much more meaningful than a 50-over game. And of course, a cricket test allows more time for drinking which is always a good thing. :slight_smile:

Looks like it was a good coin toss to lose.Saffers really had them in trouble at 15 for 3.Hayden really struggling for runs and Punter getting a golden duck :roflmao: Saffers should have at least kept them to under 300 on the day.

Atrocious of SA to let the tail wag like that. Hey, Australia’s their nemesis. Always some batsman who sticks his hand up against them.

I think the Aussies will be a bit weak this series (after us Kiwis softening them up). :sunglasses:
It looks like it could be a very good test.

[quote=“almas john”]I think the Aussies will be a bit weak this series (after us Kiwis softening them up). :sunglasses:
It looks like it could be a very good test.[/quote]

Aussies made 375 after being 3 / 15 so thats a very good comeback.

Cant beleive the Saffers imploded the way they did!5 for 9 from Johnson.Looks likes a black craps innings!What a spell from MJ :notworthy:

Awesome shit as usual from the Aussies. I think they really try their hardest against SA.

Yee-ha! Fantastic determination from SA!
England looking in a little trouble.

Kevin Pieterson’s on a roll. Will SA triumph in Mohali as well as Perth?

KP and Freddie take the walk of shame. Another case of England grasping defeat from the jaws of victory?