Hi everyone. My name is Emma and I am a recruiter from PacSoft (Taiwan).
We are currently looking for English and Technical Writing Editor in Taipei. Please find more details below.
[Job title] English and Technical Writing Editor
[Company] PacSoft System Solutions (Taiwan) Co. Ltd.
[Type] Full time permanent
- Collaborate with team in the US.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
- Negotiate, prepare, and revise technical/legal documents.
- Responsible for preparing cases and legal strategies.
- Evaluate cases and categorize them based on the client profile.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Conduct extensive researches if needed.
- Able to handle a large volume of cases efficiently and correctly.
- Candidates need to explain the legal language to clients.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English/Linguistics/Languages, or degree in Law (preferably S.J.D./J.D/LL.M. in Law or equivalent).
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
• Have excellent writing/drafting skills (Prior writing/drafting experience is a huge plus).
• Strong attention to details.
• Possess outstanding client service skills.
• Have a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
Preferably candidates with prior Internship or work experience in a variety of employment-based immigration law matters.