English Royal breeders!

So, England is never going to run out of Royals. Soon there will be another prince(ss) running or crawling around.

Feel like Harry and Meghan won’t last. He’s too much of a player.

What’s the policy for royal divorce? They can’t repeat the Diana thing again and get away with it.

What, you mean have her murdered and blame it on the driver? :camel::camel::camel:

Is he? I thought he got over that player phase years ago and became a family man.

If they are to be bred out of existence, we need more inbreeding.

we should force them into jail, re-education and then back into society as a contributing useful citizen. like what happened to pu yi. can we start with charles?

沒錯

It’s hard to say. Some men really do mellow out by their thirties, some men just give the appearance of having done so. Time will tell…

How very negative of you.

Maybe so. I tend to take a pessimistic view. But it’s not such a bad way to live. I’m either prepared for the worst or pleasantly surprised.

More importantly, I couldn’t care less what happens to the royal family. I just hope nothing bad befalls Meghan…

1 Like

It was a joke.

Bread and circuses.

A further increase in the sovereign grant plus additional security costs.

oh. then tack an emoji on, for cryin out loud!

I’ve heard some Brits refer to the royal family as something akin to having very expensive pets. Then they go on about something something card-carrying anti-royal.