English speaking gynecologist

I was wondering if anyone has been to a good english speaking gynecologist?

[quote=“jrblack1707”]I was wondering if anyone has been to a good english speaking gynecologist?[/quote] Bernice Chen speaks English and Tagalog, I believe. See the sticky above (5th thread down from the top).

You might have already seen these threads, but if not, here goes – there might be relevant info in them for you:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3120
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14151
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=39028

I was kinda wondering (and don’t mean to be rude), but, when you ladies are in that uncomfortable position during examination, are there constantly people coming in and out of the room like they do whenever I’m seeing a doctor here? That really drives me nuts.

Actually, it is almost worse. The assistant stands and stares over the doctors shoulders. Kind of like the way some people stare at you on the street. Makes one want to ask if they need a camera.
Better than not catching cervical cancer early, though.

Depending on what you need, you may also want to have a look at Dr. Simon Chan at the Taipei Adventist Hospital Priority Care Center. He studied in California, and speaks English very well. Plus, at least to my girlfriend and me, he seems very nice and actually quite funny :slight_smile: It’s not cheap there, but only very small waiting times, and very professional service.

tahsda.org.tw/en/priority_care_center.php

Adventist Hospital
No.424, Sec. 2, Bade Rd., Songshan District, Taipei City 10556
Priority Care phone number: (02) 2776-2651

1 Like

The URL changed: International Priority Care Center - Taiwan Adventist Hospital