English vehicle service and repair in Hsinchu

If someone in the Hsinshu area is looking for English vehicle service, I can recommend the following:

If interested: The owner’s name is Orange. Address: No 1, Bo-Ai Rd, Jubei, Tel: 0936181881

It was more likely the anti roll bar/ sway bar links, rubbers or both than the bar itself. The bar itself would almost never need replacement. You would have heard a clunky, clonky noise when travelling over bumps/holes in quick succession.

true, it wasn’t the bar, but the links.

Oh? They have all the special service tools, manuals, parts and the certificates to prove they had training, for all three brands?
Hanging the signs up outside doesn’t count.

Oh? They have all the special service tools, manuals, parts and the certificates to prove they had training, for all three brands?
Hanging the signs up outside doesn’t count.[/quote]

I bet he has a Ferrari hammer though, a few flags and a nice red cap.

But seriously…Are you serious when you say others couldn’t find this noise? Its the most common fault on all cars in Taiwan. Although I don’t care much for the skills of most local mechanics, I don’t know a single one that can’t automatically assume any suspension noise must be the anti roll bar bushes and links. Most of us would have simply guessed at that before even laying eyes on your car. Of course the difference is that most would have already ordered the parts and have them half fitted before even checking to make sure you really do need them. If you can find any mechanic that actually checks things before replacing them, then your half way there already.