Enspyre - Telemarketing and Virtual Assistant

Enspyre offers two main services:

Telemarketing
We can help you find new customers. Either you have a list or chances are we do. We can call your potential customers, find the decision maker and set up an appointment for you to go and see them. We mostly do business-2-business cases but we can also do surveys, customer research or invite people to events. Depending on your product or service, our telemarketing can be a very competitive way to reach your customers.

Phone Answering, Virtual Office, Customer service
Outsource your phone answering and administrative tasks to us. We act as the professional secretary for hundreds of companies both Taiwanese and foreign. Need someone to answer calls and Chinese and then give you the messages in English? No problems.

If you have any questions, give me a call.

Elias Ek
02-6606-6900

Is this telemarketing in English, or Chinese?

Elias obviously doesn’t check back here.

They can talk to you in English, but their business is all about talking to Taiwanesers. So telemarketing in Chinese.

I just wanted to share my experience with Enspyre.

I started using their telephone answering service a couple of months ago, and if you are a business struggling to keep up with calls or just wanting to free up some time to do other things whilst staying professional, I highly recommend you look into the services offered by Enspyre.

I run my business from home, and look after two kids at the same time. I now have seven retailers I have to service, as well as my own online store. I relied on my cellphone as point of contact for several years, and can honestly say I was going a bit crazy, and often missing calls or not able to concentrate because of background noise. I was at lunch when someone asked, “Who’s answering your phone?” I then realised I had missed seven calls over lunch! That’s when I took the plunge and paid the 1200/month but 50/call service fee for a dedicated number with Enspyre. For this price, I get someone in charge of my telephone number, to answer my calls, handle requests they can, and give me detailed messages.

It only took two days for me to fall in love with the service. The receptionists are so professional, and proactive when answering calls. I get two emails a day with condensed messages, and if they are urgent the messages are sent to my phone. I get the luxury of getting all the information I need before calling customers, and I have had several compliments on the polite, prompt service offered by “my company”. It’s also cut down my cellphone bill a lot, as I don’t waste time calling people back to find out who they are then searching for information they need. Often I can handle requests without having to call anyone. My receptionist even gives me a reminder if I have failed to follow up on something urgent!

As I said, Enspyre has really freed up my day and helped me offer better customer service. So far, it’s been worth every dollar.

Wow - great commendation. Nice job Asiababy