Entering multiple times per year as a visa-exempt

Hello,
I am an EU citizen, so I don’t need a visa to enter as a tourist in Taiwan (I am visa-free for 90 days).
Since my girlfriend is currently living in Taiwan, I plan to do several “short” visits to Taiwan in the next year (let’s say about 6 visits of 1 week).

Is entering so frequently in Taiwan as a visa-exempt tourist considered problematic by immigrations officers?

I am asking because I know that, for instance, entering multiple times as a tourist in the United States in the same year is considered “suspicious” (although it is formally perfectly legal) and may result in denied entry in the US.

Thanks!

You might be asked to show your return ticket, but most probably, 6 visits of a week would be no problem. Some people live here for years by repeating 3 month stay.

Yes , i agree , as long as you are not working it should be fine .

I enter three, sometimes four times a year now visa-free. No problems so far. Mostly short stays.

Thanks to everyone for your answers :slight_smile:

I have been coming and going for 7 years now, initially on a Visitor Visa but on the 90 day Visa exempt for the past 3 years or so. My stays have ranged from 3 days to 88 days (always make sure to get out a few days early just in case), TW Immigration have NEVER asked to see an onward ticket (I always have one, and about 50% of the time am asked to produce it at Airline Check-in)), or for proof of funds, They even let me use the “Speedy Immigration Inspection” line to avoid the long wait with all the package tourists. I average about 6 entries a year, and the most I have been asked was “Is the address listed a friend” and I just say yes, my partners home. No problems, the rules are there and I follow them to the letter, never an issue.