Entrepreneurship club inaugural meeting - new date

Dear All,

Based on the discussion in [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/investment-entrepreneurship-club/20283/1 thread, I am pleased to announce that the entrepreneurship club’s first meeting will take place at:

JB’s Bar and Grill at 148 Shi-Da Rd, Taipei | 台北市師大路148號 | Ph +886 2 2364 8222. For directions, pleace click
here

The meeting will take place on Sunday November 13, and the time is 12:00 - late enough for the hung over guys to make it there, and early enough for the rest of us to enjoy a nice big brunch.

The people who are interested in getting their ideas discussed could bring a written business plan or something similar - people who are only there to network or talk about possible ventures are welcome as well though.

Now, we have to order seats etc, so I hope that the people who are interested in coming will post it here, or PM me.

Looking forward to see you all.

Don’t forget to also post this on the Forumosa Calendar Mr He :sunglasses:

I recommend that the first club officer that you elect should be the “Club Spelling Officer” :wink:

Good luck on this venture!

[quote=“seeker4”]I recommend that the first club officer that you elect should be the “Club Spelling Officer” :wink:

Good luck on this venture![/quote]

Fantastic, we got a volunteer! Welcome! :laughing:

[quote=“Yellow Cartman”][quote=“seeker4”]I recommend that the first club officer that you elect should be the “Club Spelling Officer” :wink:

Good luck on this venture![/quote]

Fantastic, we got a volunteer! Welcome! :laughing:[/quote]
Sory, I dont fel kualifed. :roflmao:

Bump.

I will be there

… And then they were 3…

I will be there as long as I get back from Taichung in time.

Can we all come in dark suits like some sort of mafia collective? I always wanted to be in one of those but just never had the time - you know how it is.

[quote=“Mr He”]Dear All,

Based on the discussion in [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/investment-entrepreneurship-club/20283/1 thread, I am pleased to announce that the entrepreneurship club’s first meeting will take place at: Looking forward to see you all.[/quote]

I am a buying agent - me suit??? no left that behidn a long time ago - will wear long pants though, for you only.

Honestly, I have yet to meet a millionaire insisting on wearing a tie thingy, I stopped doin ghtat whenI stopped in the financial sweatshop.

I would love to come but I am moving that day, hopefully there will be a follow up meeting, I would be interested in discussing at Brass Monkey Friday - the Canadian Society will be there and there will be some hockey going…

Mr. He, why on a Sunday … because you know I can’t come than? Next time do it on Monday … please.

OK, so we are 3-4 people and that’s it?

Well, I can try to prepare something.

Missed this first one but count me in on the next one. Though I agree that Sunday is difficult.