EPL on Eleven sports

This may have been discussed before, but good news for footie fans in Taipei. EPL football is available on MOD, Channel 180 or 181. They will televise most of the big games (sadly not Crystal Palace unless we are playing one of the top 4).

https://www.elevensports.tw/channel/eleven-zh

Yep, I will be subscribing again, but for the online service. Ideally before 11pm tonight. Had a few glitches last season, but for ~$700 a year, it beats searching for other streams.

What’s the story with this? You mean MOD is providing exactly the same as Eleven Sports, so no point in having both?

Eleven Sports seems to be showing fewer matches than last season - at least I think so. Last season weren’t they simultaneously showing two matches at a time? Whatever they were doing, the result was that Palace got broadcast pretty often.

They used to do this a number of years ago. Along with Bundesliga. Then, they started showing the Japan/Korea leagues and then MLS.

Elevensports is terrible. When I watch football on the cellphone app it always lags.

Premier league pass was great but now it’s dead and we have to use this shit hole app that .

Washed my bifocals, and my eyes, yet my television continues to tell me that Bright & Hove Albion are leading powerhouse EPL FC Manchester United 3-1 in the 62nd minute of their (live) match. I think this is being played at a place called Falmer Stadium in Falmer, East Sussex, England (in the US the home team would always be on the right of BHA:MUN - Man U would be hosting this match in the US - but it seems in EPL that’s turned around.)

I don’t know all that much about British football, but this doesn’t look good. Is this a sign of the apocalypse?

ETA: I should mention that I’m only watching, I’m listening to metal (Gojira) on headphones so the wife can sleep in peace.

yeah suck it Manchester United!

I have to admit my ignorance of most things British. On my own I couldn’t figure out what team is represented by BHA. Had to take it to wikipedia where I learned it’s Bright & Hove Albion - whatever that is. I get confused at it is by places with names like Tottenham! :crazy_face:

It’s like I told somebody I was from Humptulips, Washington in the US. Most people would probably do the same double-take that I did for Bright & Hove Albion … who nevertheless defeated MUN 1-3!!

You can watch epl streaming online from anywhere. You just need a vpn to access and unblock streaming websites. Check out this guide to access all sports channels from anywhere