Erection Party?

Since nobody invited me to their erection party, I think I’ll go out somewhere on Wednesday where I can smoke a Cuban cigar. (I’ve never had one.) No matter who wins, but I’ll be happier if it’s Obama. If anyone wants to join me or has a good idea where to go let me know. Whether you’re a Dem or a Rep or just glad it’s over. It’s been an interesting campaign season. It’s been so long since I’ve had a good erection.

The Dems are having election results watching parties in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung on the 5th, as well as an evening party in Taipei at the Cosmo. The email address for details is democratsabroadtaiwan@gmail.com

I presume the Republicans are doing the same, perhaps while listening to Rush Limbaugh’s latest books on tape.

But if you want an erection party, you can’t beat the Rob Barr 08 party at the top of 101

Find Loretta. It seems like he’s not getting invited anywhere lately either… :laughing:

[quote=“mofangongren”]The Dems are having election results watching parties in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung on the 5th, as well as an evening party in Taipei at the Cosmo. The email address for details is democratsabroadtaiwan@gmail.com

I presume the Republicans are doing the same, perhaps while listening to Rush Limbaugh’s latest books on tape.

But if you want an erection party, you can’t beat the Rob Barr 08 party at the top of 101[/quote]
Any idea where the election watching party is? Last time I went to the Tavern Premier in the morning.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“mofangongren”]The Dems are having election results watching parties in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung on the 5th, as well as an evening party in Taipei at the Cosmo. The email address for details is democratsabroadtaiwan@gmail.com

But if you want an erection party, you can’t beat the Rob Barr 08 party at the top of 101[/quote]
Any idea where the election watching party is? Last time I went to the Tavern Premier in the morning.[/quote]
Think there’s supposed to be one @ Brass Monkey around lunch time on the 5th. Should be about the right time for stateside vote counting to be nearing some sort of climactic legal deathmatch tipping point…

[quote=“sjhuz01”][quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“mofangongren”]The Dems are having election results watching parties in Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung on the 5th, as well as an evening party in Taipei at the Cosmo. The email address for details is democratsabroadtaiwan@gmail.com

Any idea where the election watching party is? Last time I went to the Tavern Premier in the morning.[/quote]
Think it’s supposed to be Brass Monkey @ lunch time on the 5th. Should be about the right time for stateside vote counting to be nearing some sort of climactic legal death match tipping point…[/quote]
Great! Thanks. Now I need to get my Cuban.

Anyone know where the Republicans are going to hole up? Secret fortified location? Bunker? The Titanic?

I have an email from DA Taiwan:

[quote]Join the DEMOCRATS ABROAD TAIWAN for the
Wednesday, Nov. 5 Election Watch Parties!

Taipei (2 events): 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Brass Monkey Bar & Restaurant, No. 166 Fuxing North Road (just north of the Nanjing East Road MRT station). Please RSVP to taiwanforobama@gmail.com

7 p.m. to the cows come home at the Cosmopolitan Grill (the “Cosmo”), 218 Changchun Road (right by JianGuo and ChangChun roads, not far from Brass Monkey actually) – live music (guaranteed to include at least one excellent McCain parody song), special steak dinner deals and wide variety of other cajun, Mexican and other dishes, best selection of tequila in town. Please RSVP to democratsabroadtaiwan@gmail.com so we can get an idea on numbers.

Taichung: The Early Bird Diner, Chung Ming Nan Rd near the corner of Kungyi Rd. The Diner opens at 7:00 and serves breakfast and lunch.

Kaohsiung: JOIN-US bar at Jian Guo 3rd Road, No. 169, B1 (2 min. walk from the Kaohsiung main train station) check out the website at sanba.net23.net/?q=content/e … ch-join-us [/quote]

I have an email from DA Taiwan:

[quote]Join the DEMOCRATS ABROAD TAIWAN for the
Wednesday, Nov. 5 Election Watch Parties!

Taipei (2 events): 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Brass Monkey Bar & Restaurant, No. 166 Fuxing North Road (just north of the Nanjing East Road MRT station). Please RSVP to taiwanforobama@gmail.com

7 p.m. to the cows come home at the Cosmopolitan Grill (the “Cosmo”), 218 Changchun Road (right by JianGuo and ChangChun roads, not far from Brass Monkey actually) – live music (guaranteed to include at least one excellent McCain parody song), special steak dinner deals and wide variety of other cajun, Mexican and other dishes, best selection of tequila in town. Please RSVP to democratsabroadtaiwan@gmail.com so we can get an idea on numbers.

Taichung: The Early Bird Diner, Chung Ming Nan Rd near the corner of Kungyi Rd. The Diner opens at 7:00 and serves breakfast and lunch.

Kaohsiung: JOIN-US bar at Jian Guo 3rd Road, No. 169, B1 (2 min. walk from the Kaohsiung main train station) check out the website at sanba.net23.net/?q=content/e … ch-join-us [/quote][/quote]
Thanks Mofo. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do yet, but the BM sounds like a good bet. I will take the day off and get wasted by 3pm. Hurray for democracy!

I looked at the Brass Monkey’s website and it doesn’t say anything about it being a partisan event so I’m not going to bother rsvping to them Dems.