Erhu is not the Women's Forum mod

I’m not sure why, but I continue getting pm’s from people wanting to join the women’s forum. I haven’t been modding the women’s forum for at least a couple of months now. Any females currently interested in joining, please PM lupillus. She’s the only one who can give you access.

Thanks and have a lovely day! :slight_smile:

think it may have something to do with the link at bottom of this page :slight_smile:

Hey, what is my name doing down there? Thanks Tempo. I didn’t even see that. I never go “down there”!

And geez, it’s “Erhu”, not “erhu”.

Unless your name is Dangermouse, then it’s “Herhu”.

Er… who ?

Or, to give him his birth name, Mississippiriverboatdisco

Hehe. :bravo:

[quote=“Erhu”]I’m not sure why, but I continue getting pm’s from people wanting to join the women’s forum. I haven’t been modding the women’s forum for at least a couple of months now. Any females currently interested in joining, please PM lupilus. She’s the only one who can give you access.

Thanks and have a lovely day! :slight_smile:[/quote]
Now you don’t mod there anymore are you able to divulge secrects from the past, rather like ex spies seem to do?
Did ‘dave’s girl’ really have a hairy back?
Was ‘British Vicky’ secretly a man?
Could tash really put her whole fist in her mouth?
Was Iris an elf?
Does Sandman really go for a Brazilian wax once a week?

Tom, will you pipe down unless you’re planning on coming back? Surely you’ve had enough of blighty by now? Although i do hear its rather difficult to leave.

BTW was anyone else tempted to PM Erhu when they saw this thread…:laughing:?

So Erhu, how do I go about joining the Women’s Forum?

You PM Ironlady. And we all know how liberal she is.

[quote=“TomHill”]Now you don’t mod there anymore are you able to divulge secrects from the past, rather like ex spies seem to do?
Did ‘dave’s girl’ really have a hairy back?
Was ‘British Vicky’ secretly a man?
Could tash really put her whole fist in her mouth?
Was Iris an elf?
Does Sandman really go for a Brazilian wax once a week?[/quote]

Yes TomHill, I will reveal these secrets and more to the first person who can tell me which male forumosan made an attempt to get into the women’s forum with the user name “Iluvsuckinglollies”. After going through a rigorous screening, he almost made it in, when a quick IP check revealed that it was really shock ___________! :astonished:

Oh, shouldn’t this be moved to a game thread?

I vote Serial killer on Parole, or Smell The Glove, or maybe Dangermouse.

Do I win?

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Oh, shouldn’t this be moved to a game thread?

I vote Serial killer on Parole, or Smell The Glove, or maybe Dangermouse.

Do I win?[/quote]
Wasn’t me. I would’ve spelled it “ruv”. And besides, I got in via my wife.