ESPN crap programming

Hi all,
I just wrote another e-mail to ESPN complaining about their programming for “Prime Time”. I have written them 3 times with no response.

I was wondering, has anyone tried starting a campaign to flood ESPN/Star Sports with e-mail trying to get some real sports shown in Taiwan? Do the Taiwanese really want to see billiards this often? What about football, soccer, hockey (OK that might be a stretch)?

Let’s see if we can flood them with e-mail and try to change things for the better.

http://www.espnstar.com/corporate/contactus/corpo_contactus.html

[quote=“JMcNeill”]Hi all,
I just wrote another e-mail to ESPN complaining about their programming for “Prime Time”. I have written them 3 times with no response.

I was wondering, has anyone tried starting a campaign to flood ESPN/Star Sports with e-mail trying to get some real sports shown in Taiwan? Do the Taiwanese really want to see billiards this often? What about football, soccer, hockey (OK that might be a stretch)?

Let’s see if we can flood them with e-mail and try to change things for the better.

http://www.espnstar.com/corporate/contactus/corpo_contactus.html[/quote]

Our fantasy football crew sent off a bunch of letters off to ESPN a couple of years ago to complain. It didn’t do jack shit.

ESPN= :wanker:

You mean youdon’t like Xgames, xgames, er xgames?

Can’t think of anything else that I see on there. Though I must admit I get English Football with English commentary.

[quote=“JMcNeill”]Hi all, I just wrote another e-mail to ESPN complaining about their programming for “Prime Time”. I have written them 3 times with no response. I was wondering, has anyone tried starting a campaign to flood ESPN/Star Sports with e-mail trying to get some real sports shown in Taiwan? Do the Taiwanese really want to see billiards this often? What about football, soccer, hockey (OK that might be a stretch)?

Let’s see if we can flood them with e-mail and try to change things for the better.[/quote]

ESPN cancelled their rights to show hockey. :blush: :blush:

They are putting on the programs the locals want to watch. :astonished: :astonished: They have been pleading with ESPN to show billiards pool, Taiwanese baseball… of course with commentary in the language of the land… Chinese :wink: :wink:

Too bad that the locals don’t like your favourite sports such as football cricket rugby hockey etc. These games the locals have not much interest in here. :wall:

You should invest in some ethnic TV so you can get the ESPN you like… I have several ESPN channels in English. I guess you’ll just have to shuffle down to the Tavern and enjoy their several ESPN channels as well. :smiley: :smiley:

ESPN in each country has different programming.

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“JMcNeill”]Hi all, I just wrote another e-mail to ESPN complaining about their programming for “Prime Time”. I have written them 3 times with no response. I was wondering, has anyone tried starting a campaign to flood ESPN/Star Sports with e-mail trying to get some real sports shown in Taiwan? Do the Taiwanese really want to see billiards this often? What about football, soccer, hockey (OK that might be a stretch)?

Let’s see if we can flood them with e-mail and try to change things for the better.[/quote]

ESPN cancelled their rights to show hockey. :blush: :blush:

They are putting on the programs the locals want to watch. :astonished: :astonished: They have been pleading with ESPN to show billiards pool, Taiwanese baseball… of course with commentary in the language of the land… Chinese :wink: :wink:

Too bad that the locals don’t like your favourite sports such as football cricket rugby hockey etc. These games the locals have not much interest in here. :wall:

You should invest in some ethnic TV so you can get the ESPN you like… I have several ESPN channels in English. I guess you’ll just have to shuffle down to the Tavern and enjoy their several ESPN channels as well. :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

Or have understanding moms who send tapes of games…moms rock. :notworthy:

Yeah, thanks god for moms :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank god for YOUR mom. :wink:

[quote=“Satellite TV”]

You should invest in some ethnic TV so you can get the ESPN you like… I have several ESPN channels in English. I guess you’ll just have to shuffle down to the Tavern and enjoy their several ESPN channels as well. :smiley: :smiley:

ESPN in each country has different programming.[/quote]

As long as it is really what the “locals” want to watch, I don’t have a problem with it. Football is almost over and I can download NHL games from the net.
I just can’t help thinking that the guys in Singapore (or wherever the asian HQ is) are giving us the cheapest programming without any real input from residents.

It’s a bit of a hike to the Tavern from down here in Taichung :s

As long as it is really what the “locals” want to watch, I don’t have a problem with it. Football is almost over and I can download NHL games from the net.
I just can’t help thinking that the guys in Singapore (or wherever the Asian HQ is) are giving us the cheapest programming without any real input from residents.

It’s a bit of a hike to the Tavern from down here in Taichung :s[/quote]

Go to FM they have a satellite system in there with EPL & FA cup games.

Start is based in Hong Kong not Singapore. Secondly it’s not what they provide to Taiwan it’s what Taiwan pays to have. Thats why the other countries have different programming they buy what they want. E

ESPN India has about 300 days a year of cricket… maybe you’d like that instead.

I regularly write to ESPN (about a dozen times a day) concerning their Taiwan feed, requesting that they only show bowling, poker and pool games that are at least five years old.
:sunglasses:

[quote=“Satellite TV”]
ESPN India has about 300 days a year of cricket… maybe you’d like that instead.[/quote]

Bliss

ESPN hits an all time low: American National Spelling Bee on now; some girl just flubbed “palimpsest”. :unamused:

Well, I’m sure that’s what the Taiwanese have been begging ESPN for. :loco:

I watch Live football(soccer) on the internet for free in the comfort of my home. No pissed tossers spoiling the game and no nicotine.
Don’t even own a TV and don’t want to.

You’ll need to download a program called pplive or ppstream (there are also others).
Open the link and it will start.
You’ll find more info here and you’ll need to register:

freepremiershiponline.com/