Esther Chen Comedian and Actress from Taiwan

Saw her comedy show last night at 23 Public. See her if you can. Very funny, professional, in your face. Won’t hear jokes about virginity often but she is proud and has great jokes about it. And she isn’t afraid to use the word fuck.

Don’t really know what shes done professionally. Edit: Her mom owns Joy English.

image image

1 Like

A branch or the entire company?

Why is she a virgin? Religious reasons?

The overall company but maybe not every franchise.

Sounds like she maintains her virginity originally for religious reasons but currently I don’t know.

Maybe it’s all just an act…

1 Like

so, does she consider herself to be a female virgin comic or a female comic virgin?

Then she owes me back pay lol. Have to say Joy wasn’t the worst place I’ve worked at.

Something doesn’t computer about this, taiwaneSe people aren’t ‘funny’ funny .

Maybe it’s the virginity.

Yeah. Pardon the generalizing, but you don’t really think of Asian women when it comes to comics. Although I thought this was originally about Esther Ku, who is a pretty funny Korean-American comedianne.

She moved to USA at 16 to a Christian boarding school. You would not imagine she has anything to do with religion if you hear her show. Believe me, she can throw it out there as good as a native New Yorker. Not shy.

She looks attractive and somehow spontaneous… how much was the show?

As for her virginity… they don’t exist anymore.

I just generalised about a whole country!

Still pickings are slim out there.

What?!? Wow…

1 Like

Tell me she doesn’t!

She looks OK with the ugly part of her face cut off. Oops, that didn’t come out quite right…

I have a problem, I focus on things I like and these hide the rest until… it’s too late. I like eyes and boobs.

1 Like

I can’t tell if she’s 19 or 40.

1 Like

I find the reverse is often true in Taiwan.

Anyway, it is a pity that some women are still suffering from that condition called lack of sex. I think I’ll contact her later, she has an email link on that site.

And apparently horse mouths.

1 Like

:smiley:

She has big cheeks, which can and is an attractive trait. MAYBE hers are a bit over the top.

Imagine that horse eating carrot.

She’d look better wearing a burka…and I don’t say that very often.