Esther Chen Comedian and Actress from Taiwan

I was the girlfriend. :wink:

She’s on the ball, really.

In America, she’s a skinny Asian girl,
In Taiwan, she’s a fat, black woman.

https://youtu.be/6ncCkB3cDM8

1 Like

She’s one of the 70 people from 70 countries and she’s definitely quite funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCKavW22PM

Btw if anyone recognises the Italian guy a link to his instagram would be much appreciated.:wink:

“When I first came to America my English was really bad.”

She just stabbed her mother’s business (Joy English) in the back to advance her career.
She WILL do well in Hollywood.

Heard she’ll be at My Yacht tap room tonight they start around 9:45 she’ll probably be on last I don’t know. She’ll probably only do a few minutes less than 5 if she is on.

I like her comedy style, delivery, jokes, energy. She is cute and could be as pretty as she wants.

She did short 5 minutes or so, but sadly they cut her off at about 5 minutes. Wish it was longer. They give everyone about 4 minutes, but should of given a visiting semi-pro more time.

Comedy is a tough job. Spend all the time preparing, get up, throw it out there for a couple minutes with some or no feedback, then done. Must be full of unmet unexpections.

Seems like feedback is one thing they definitely get constantly

I don’t think female comics really want this sort of feedback.

How old is she?

According to our exhaustive physical analysis, somewhere between 19 and 40, with an error margin of 10%.

2 Likes

Did you also account for years added due to traditional calendar birthdays/ + New Years

I don’t even understand what you are talking about, so the answer is maybe.

She looks okay. 6/10

Yes and silence is sometimes the feedback.

1 Like

I give that feedback not to her but in the context of this thread talking about her being pretty or not.

Definitely!

Excellent sidestep!

You know if talking about her looks alone, judging purely from girls generally available (or seen on the streets) here in the bay area she is not bad looking. Fairly commonly seen fauna.

Judging her as a Taiwanese girl? Say in Taipei? She wouldn’t be considered drop dead gorgeous by a (rather) long shot.
But here is where her personality could make her go from a 6 to 7 up to a 8. LIkely not to exceed a 9 though, even with a dailed up personality. However…sexual performance could bring her DESIRABILITY (i.e. you want to see and do her again) level up past a 9 to a …uh…uhm… 9 and a half? ? Ok a 10 past midnight on a Friday or Saturday night?

1 Like

That is bizarre, tommy525.

2 Likes

Just trying to be funny
She’s pretty cute and seems to have a great personality