Ethereum: predictions 2020-2025

With Visa and Master jump in this world and finally make it more usable in a day-to-day life, I doubt we will have any crash soon. This time is a little different, but well, this market is volatile.

1 Like

I opened a trading account and now I own some crypto currency. I’ve been researching for a few months but was having trouble understanding. Now it’s head first eyes closed no r3grets.

3 Likes

Only way to do it . :grin: Just don’t put in massive amounts of money in the first few weeks…Months.

BTW Ethereum going to hit 4k. :smiley:
Edit - Not going it just has. :grin:

P.S
At the time of my opening post ETH was trading at less than 200 USD.
Nobody paid much attention to me as usual.

1 Like

It will hit 8K soon I think. It’s still very undervalued.

The best thing I ever did was buy back my crypto holdings that I sold within a week . Sometimes you have to second guess yourself lol.

2 Likes

I see ethereum is down to 65k and was up to about 120k seven days ago.

Did ya‘ll sell at 120K and buy more now at 65K? Or holding until 2025?

That’s crypto. Nobody can really predict the top or bottom. But the crashes hurt all the same.
The only reliable strategy (for me) is to DCA and dump in money when everybody hates it and calls you an idiot.
How do you know the bottom is in ?
There’s no way to know that right now.

My buddy back home has 850 ethereum coins and he is just holding until the cows come home. Doesn’t phase him at all, he is using it as a retirement fund basically.

If I was him I would of sold some when it hit 100K.

1 Like

Yep, that would have worked too I guess. But if he had sold them when it was 10 or 50 or 100 or a 1000…He also may have made a tidy profit at that time ?
His strategy will probably work the best long term.
Personally I’ll think about buying more under 2k.
Still trying to digest that drop. I cannot say it doesn’t phase me. It does. I don’t want to hold all until 2025 even it goes to 10k or 20k.:neutral_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are they NTD values or USD values

I was expecting it goes around 2K and I would buy more.

Bitcoin is suffering a lot of attacks now. That makes me a little nervous predicting what will happen. Also inflation . Because that affects ETH and all the others also.
Bitcoin energy use is the biggest problem in my opinion. Which is kind of a positive story for ETH with point -of-stake coming up but ETH needs to prove it can climb back up vs BTC again.

1 Like

It is NTD

He should be staking them. He’d be earning 6~7%.

I’ve staked all my ETH, and it’s staying there until I die. The reward percentage seems low now and will keep decreasing, but when ETH hits 100K it will be a shit load of cash.

850 ETH is about 11K a month.

1 Like

Can you explain what staking is

1 Like

Anyone bought the dip?

No ETH, but as much BTC as WAF allows.

1 Like

or wife. My wife is too bullish on some tokens.

1 Like

WAF = wife acceptance factor

I wish my wife were bullish on crypto. She’s a traditional stocks gal.

1 Like