Euro2004 - Not shown in Taiwan!

Why… I don’t understand…

I mean I understand that the games are all on in the wee hours but really…

I now have to go the the TAVERN or the MONKEY at 2.30am to watch the footie, and it’s a work night… OMG. :sunglasses:

I spent 20 mintues looking on every CAT channel…

What is even more wierd, is that this morning (Sunday) paper (Chinese morning paper) has a full page spread about France V England.

At least the BBC is webcasting all the games LIVE…on FIVELIVE

bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/fivelive_aod.shtml?606

and proving goal clips for free… :notworthy:

WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TOO…

ESPNStar Taiwan sucks! I spent the whole night listening BBC sports’ live commentary over internet.

Taiwan’s ESPNStar schedule differs from the rest of asia. Folks in Chn, HK, Kor, Jap, Thai, Mal, Sin, Ind even countries like CAMBODIA, LAOS, VIETNAM, MYANMAR get live coverage on the games.

Unbelievable, they screened WWF last night. :fume:

After such David Beckam hype here, I wonder if taiwanese knew Beckam is a footballer.

Anyway… I just found another good reason for leaving…

It’s the same thing with the Olympics. Nothing.
Maybe I subscribe to the wrong cable company.

[quote=“subway52”]I mean I understand that the games are all on in the wee hours but really…
[…]
WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TOO…[/quote]

There were like three channels showing the Formula 1 training during the games… maybe that’s the reason? We will see on monday…

until then… http://www.euro2004.com/

—edit
http://www.freelivefootball.0catch.com/LiveFootball.htm

Euro 2004? Does this have something to do with the currency? Of course you can’t see it here, we use the new Taiwan dollar. We are not even in the EU.

I knew this t w a t would have to pipe up

On a +ve note regarding euro 04, TVBS will be showing the 1/4s Live and they’ll be repeated at 6am and 9am.

And if Taiwan won’t show the olympics (at least the track and field) then it is even more of a joke than it is now.

No wonder people can’t take Taiwan seriously…

I have an English 24 hrs Euro 2004 channel…

doesnt cost me a cent…