šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Europe | Ukraine vs. Taiwan

All measures. Second world is obsolete. Thereā€™s only first and third. Ukraine is totally third world. Itā€™s poor as shit.

According to the UN Human development report Ukraine is ā€œhighā€ Human development. Ranked 88 out of 200 odd countries. Thatā€™s middle of the table.

Third world is a bit of a stretch.

http://hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

1 Like

Between Ecuador and Peru. Hmmmā€¦
Without looking at the breakdown.

Former Soviet Republics have highly educated populaces.

But you can be educated and poor.

Guess Ukraine is ahead of most of Africa and southern Asia. Itā€™s poor, but it could be worse

ok Ukraine wins., game , set and match just for that picture.

2 Likes

According to HDI Taiwan is very high development and has been since like the 90s. Itā€™s ranked 21st and above Korea and France.

So yeah Iā€™m gonna say Ukraine is third world af. Every country ranked below like the 30th is 3rd world.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you, except that that perspective
dismisses the fact that things are comparably way worse in some other places.

Average salary in Ukraine is about 10K NT$. In next door Poland it is 3x higher, which is why 1000s of Ukrainians got to work there.

Unless youā€™re in major cities in Russia or Ukraine, the girls are pretty ugly. Most people donā€™t realize that. Theyā€™re very poor. I dated a Russian girl before and itā€™s not really all that. And a lot of Russian people look more Mongolian or Asian. Not these beautiful tall slim blonds from the stereotype.

Every Ukrainian Iā€™ve met has told me not to move there. Just visit.

1 Like

Good point about the big cities. Iā€™ve no intention to move there just get the benefit of a bargain: get a beauty I couldnā€™t get in US without being rich. What would your Ukraine friend say of that plan? My brother let himself go pursuing success until he had job title and income but looked older than he is. He gave u- on dating girls of his own nation and race. He went to Filipines and married a young girl. I asked him why Filipinos and he said because they respect marriage. I asked him why he wasnā€™t a Star with the ladies, given his income, when he was In Arkansas and he said the girls were too fat and ugly. Now heā€™s been married to his 3rd world young wife for years and has 2 smart kids. I also know a Canadian physician who married a Chinese girl. As soon as she got her citizenship she wanted a divorce.

He got one of those, huh? Thatā€™s really shit luck.

Yeah my buddy from Arkansas says the women are not too hot there , in my younger days I met a lady from West Virginia who was smokin hot, said she wanted to marry me mainly because she loved my accent. Her accent was so pretty too, now she has no teeth and got 5 kidsā€¦Not that losing her teeth was her fault but the meth didnā€™t help.

1 Like

Some women from the south definitely have a certain look about them. Like they inherited a few too many physical characteristics from their big burly cornfed daddies.

1 Like

This happened to my friend who married a Russian lady. She ended up elopingā€¦with her girlfriend!

Poor guy. He really got fooled.

3 Likes

The old Arkansas Chuggabugs ? :joy:

1 Like

In Odessa and theyā€™re all tall slim blonds.

Even in Prague they were so many tall women.

1 Like

you pull no punches :rofl:

1 Like

Arkansas is a big state. Really depends where. Iā€™ve been and there are some beautiful women there.

Iā€™ve briefly dates a girl who lived in Odessa. They are all slim blonds there yes, itā€™s a good look in dresses. But for me; being to slim and tall looks a bit weird naked.

1 Like