Europeans ate with their hands until the 17th Century?

Ha! Far too raffinée pour moi in any case. I later dated a Japanese born girl more congenial to my low level of cultural development: she’d flash her boobs from the balcony when drunk and would use choice expressions like “my dress is so short you can almost see my lunch” in public.

2 Likes

neither seem like amazing wifey material to be honest. jeepers.

There’s a spotty little twat who goes to my local Seven every day at 6 p.m. and eats a pack of crisps with chopsticks.

1 Like

That’s no way to talk about yourself, Jimi :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Use the banana skin as a condom. Now THAT’S barbarian.

I’m not that barbaric… I do however like to keep a supply of lamb intestines at the ready (safe sex + reminder of the good old days growing up in Oz)

1 Like

Savage British wit.

1 Like

We are repressed over here. We use Savage British wit to express our love for one another. My post was really a love letter to Jimi, wonderful reprobate that he is :hugs:

1 Like

One of my friends does this so that she doesn’t get oil on her hands. I think it’s a rather smart move.
But also, I don’t like touching food with my hands. In my country of birth we eat everything with forks and knives (yes, pizza and hamburgers too).

1 Like

Steer clear of India.

1 Like

This Indian woman on ICRT who’s been living in Taiwan for twenty years said that stereotypes of Indians have improved since she came, from “India is hot,” and “Indians eat with their hands,” to “Indians are smart,” and “Indians are good engineers.”

1 Like

Stereotypes are bad to begin this, so even if they have improved, they are still bad. And it’s still hot in India, and Indians still eat with their hands. :man_shrugging: