Evidence from Ohio mounts: 2004 election was stolen

freepress.org/departments/di … /2006/2162

[quote]Ohio election protection activists have won a landmark court battle to preserve the ballots from 2004’s disputed presidential election, and researchers studying those ballots continue to find new evidence that the election was, indeed, stolen. Among other things, large numbers of consecutive votes in different precincts for George W. Bush make it appear ever more likely that the real winner in 2004 should have been John Kerry. Meanwhile, indictments and prison terms are mounting among key players in that tainted contest…

So far, even the limited inspection of ballots has yielded astonishing results. Three precincts in two counties have shown consecutive runs of Bush votes that qualify as irtual statistical impossibilities.?

In Delaware County, Precinct Genoa I, researcher Stuart Wright viewed and recounted 3 separate bundles of ballots. In the second bundle, there were 274 consecutive ballots for Bush. In the third bundle there were 359 consecutive ballots for Bush. Genoa I was not one of the four precincts recounted as part of a required official recount, conducted on December 15, 2004.

In Delaware County, BOE officials told Phillips that after the votes were cast on Election Day, ballots were unloaded by a team of teenage volunteers including the Boy Scouts who carried them into the BOE building where they were then given to a “mentally retarded man” who scraped the chads off the punch card ballots. Dr. Phillips estimates that the “mentally retarded man” would have had to scrape four or five ballots per second on election night in order to comply with the posting of the results at 12:40am for the nearly 80,000 ballots cast there.

In Delaware County, Ross Township precinct, Philips has discovered that the BOE certified that 70% of the ballots cast for C. Ellen Connally, an African-American woman from Cleveland running for the Ohio Supreme Court, were also counted for Bush. The implausibility of this outcome in a white, Republican suburb is underscored by the fact that Connally trailed both Bush and Kerry very substantially throughout the rest of the state. Some 60% of the Township ballots opposing a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage (which passed substantially) also were punched for Bush, an extremely implausible outcome widely branded as the ays for Bush?anomaly.

In Butler County, Phillips found that in Monroe City precinct 4CA, Bush received 52 consecutive votes near the start of voting, and then another run of 212 consecutive votes.

Also in Butler Country, in Ross Township Precinct 4JB, Philips found that Bush was awarded 547 votes to Kerry 141 votes. In separate sequences, Bush received 41, 29 and 25 straight votes. Neither 4CA nor 4JB were involved in the recount.

In Clermont County, which contributed significantly to Bush margin of victory, researcher Dr. Ronald Baiman discovered a suspicious use of replacement ballots, that are meant to be issued only if a regular ballot is somehow spoiled by a voter. In a random draw of one ballot from each of the 192 precincts, against huge odds, Baiman found a replacement ballot. Baiman asked that the next ballot from the precinct be drawn and it, too, was a replacement ballot. Continuing pulling ballots from that same precinct, Baiman witnessed 36 straight replacement ballots in a row, a virtual statistical impossibility. Dr. Philips recorded only five spoiled ballots in this same precinct, raising the question of where the other 31 replacement ballots came from.

Also in Clermont County, Phillips found an opti-scan ballot with a white sticker over the Kerry-Edwards spot which would prevent the counter from recording a Kerry vote. During the December 2004 recount in Clermont County, witnesses swore out official affidavits that they saw several ballots with stickers over the Kerry-Edwards spot. The county prosecutor claimed there were ess than one hundred?of these, but was unable to explain why any stickers were there at all.

In Miami County on Monday, June 19, 2006, Director Steve Quillan handed co-author Bob Fitrakis a print-out of what he called “freely amended results.” Director Quillen said “You guys were right” regarding the voter turnout in Concord South West Precinct, which had been listed as 98.55% in the certified election results in 2004. Quillen also disavowed the alleged 94.3% voter turnout certified election results in Concord South. The Free Press has questioned those results, which would have meant that 679 out of 689 people successfully voted in Concord South West. Using a computer databank of voter history, Quillen now admits that the voter turnout was just 82.1% in Concord South West and 79.5% in Concord, discrepancies of more than 15%.

In Miami County, BOE Director Quillen also says Boy Scouts who volunteered to help on Election Day mistakenly took Concord South West ballots to the Concord East precinct. Baiman found that the pollbooks and absentee ballots in Miami County ave little to no relationship to the voters who voted in the county.?He also discovered that t least 8% of precincts in Miami County have at least a 5% discrepancy between the number of voters who voted and the official certified number of votes.?He also noted that there were two precincts that were off by more than 100 votes.

In Miami County, both the chair and the director of the BOE admitted that the recount matched the official vote count only because they didn’t use the certified results, but simply counted the ballots in the precinct and ran them through the tabulator. This is a valid tabulator test, but not a legally valid recount, since there’s no benchmark.

Also in Miami County, Diane L. Miley, the BOE former Deputy Director said the Director allowed epublican friends?and igh school students to take ballots out to the polls on Election Day.? Miley also says ten or more Republicans were allowed into the BOE on the evening of Election Day, when votes were being counted, which she says made her ncredibly uncomfortable.?But in going public with her assertions, Miley says she was “abandoned by the Dems . . . when I stood up [to the Republicans] at the Board of Elections.”

In Warren County, punch card ballots were also shifted from precinct to precinct, which again, due to ballot rotations, could have reversed the intent of thousands of voters. Warren County was also key to the Bush margin of victory. Its BOE declared an unexplained Homeland Security alert when the polls closed, and the county ballots were diverted to an unauthorized warehouse, amidst a media blackout. Bush emerged from the county with a very large margin over John Kerry. Warren County also used a chad scraping crew.[/quote]

Uh, this is pretty serious stuff and an impeachable offense. Strange how no one other than the Free Press has broken this news. It would bring huge ratings to the network that carried the story, and bring on some badly needed election reform. Of course, there in itself lies cause for speculation on this article.

What? Corruption in my beloved Ohio by its republicans? All I can say to that is Trafficant.

Having grown up in Warren County and having witnessed their “justice” system, I am again not surprised by the amount of corruption there.

This is cute. Already investigated. Why did Kerry not fight if he thought he had a case? Why didn’t Gore continue to fight if he thought he had a case? Bush won both times. Get over it. And he was not responsible for bombing the WTC. Paranoia is an ugly desperate quality.

Yeah, right. I’ll bet you weren’t saying that when Rush Limbaugh was spouting off about Vince Foster having been murdered by the Clintons. Oh, and all those bombings to divert attention from “Whitewater” (a non-existant scandal which you guys blew up into a supposed issue) and Monica.

Kerry has been harshly criticized and expressed regret for giving in too quickly. He said he did it to stand in for national unity, in contrast to what had happened in the previous election.

As for the investigations, they are ongoing. There are reams of articles on very suspicious irregularities, many of which have been discussed before herein – like Repubs disenfranchising lower income voters by their use of “cage lists” [Forumosa - Taiwan's largest and most active Taiwan-oriented global online community in English … epublicans](More proof the Republican Party is a threat to democracy That one no one even bothered denying. Their only lame response was basically, “Well, you guys have done stuff like that too! Nya nya nya!”

Unfortunately, to paraphrase the Left-wing paranoia parady you made in another thread, we’re living in dark times where the wolves are in charge of guarding the sheep. Who knows how much of this Rupert Murdoch and the moguls like him will ever let be taken seriously by the corporate media.

But that was true. haha

Hell if any of the Bushies had even been as close to the kind of scandal that the Clintons were involved in with White Water… AND remember it was not about Monica. It was about perjury. That is why Clinton was disbarred not for sticking his dick in her mouth.

Now you really lost me. There has to be a pill for whatever it is you have Vay. I mean the pharmaceutical companies who are our close allies have been pumping the American people full of drugs for decades to keep them docile and obedient. How did we miss you? You voice of the people you! You brave patriot exposing our nefarious underhanded underdoings. How did we miss this great patriot? this great intellect? this great voice? ah, how did we miss you? Truly, you are a noble warrior and a great opponent. We must treat you with the respect you deserve …

and call the men with the white jackets while we are trying to mollify you. Anyone got a shot of thorazine handy. WE have another violent little Napoleon on our hands…

So, er, then what are we talking about? Let’s face it. The new media went crazy after both elections and the results and sent their best and finest to find out if there was any possibility of overturning both elections under any circumstances. Actually, there were but because the media is so slavishly pro-Bush, it decided to bury this for er “national unity.” haha

Wanna talk about all the irregularities? then talk about ALL of them… Remember that there was more than one state involved, not just Florida and Ohio. Those are the TWO that went pro-Bush but we could talk lots others. Wanna?

[quote]More proof the Republican Party is a threat to democracy That one no one even bothered denying. Their only lame response was basically, “Well, you guys have done stuff like that too! Nya nya nya!”

Unfortunately, to paraphrase the Left-wing paranoia parady you made in another thread, we’re living in dark times where the wolves are in charge of guarding the sheep. Who knows how much of this Rupert Murdoch and the moguls like him will ever let be taken seriously by the corporate media. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :bravo: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: [/quote]

Because their handlers told them it was “mission accomplished.”
Skull and Bones won the last election, They could never lose.

And there from the crackpot section, we have Cake! haha This is why people laugh AT you not with you. Yes, I see, it is all the same if Bush or Gore or Kerry wins because the American people are sheep controlled by Big Oil and Big Tobacco and Big Defense. Well, then what is the point of debating people like me since we already control everything and nothing will change that? haha Jesus. The bright lights of the Left on this forum back in action. Cake you should get an award from the Republican National Committee. No one could make your positions look more ridiculous than you do. Keep up the good work!

In my original post, I was going to write, “And now you’ll say 'but that was true!” Then I thought, he’ll just say, “But that was true” – somehow the italics will make it seem like you won anyway so why bother.

Snide quips don’t bely the fact: you guy whinged and whinged and WHINGED when Clinton was in office even though the country was in the awesome shape it was in (not to mention doing absolutely everything you could to make sure he accomplished as little as possible, whether it was in the country’s interest or not), yet you now have the nerve to try to make it sound like we’re spoilsports and pathetic paranoid maniacs grasping at straws now that it’s your turn to ruin, er, run the country for eight years – or God forbid – longer.

About your comments regarding Whitewater and perjury, I’m not going to bother addressing that. I covered all that in a thread a long time ago about all the dirty tricks you guys used to keep the “investigation” going by changing prosecutors illegally and whatnot – you never bothered to answer me then so there’s no point repeating myself. Search it if you’re interested.

[quote]Now you really lost me. There has to be a pill for whatever it is you have Vay. I mean the pharmaceutical companies who are our close allies have been pumping the American people full of drugs for decades to keep them docile and obedient. How did we miss you? You voice of the people you! You brave patriot exposing our nefarious underhanded underdoings. How did we miss this great patriot? this great intellect? this great voice? ah, how did we miss you? Truly, you are a noble warrior and a great opponent. We must treat you with the respect you deserve … and call the men with the white jackets while we are trying to mollify you. Anyone got a shot of thorazine handy. WE have another violent little Napoleon on our hands…

So, er, then what are we talking about? Let’s face it. The new media went crazy after both elections and the results and sent their best and finest to find out if there was any possibility of overturning both elections under any circumstances. Actually, there were but because the media is so slavishly pro-Bush, it decided to bury this for er “national unity.” haha [/quote]

Whatever dude. It think it’s wonderful you are so able to entertain yourself. I’ll take your advice into consideration. Meanwhile, back to reality:

As far as the “irregularities”, I still hear nothing about the cage list or so many reports on Reddit they could fill a book… oh wait, they already have: Fooled Again: How the Right Stole the 2004 Election and Why They’ll Steal the Next One Too (Unless We Stop Them)

democracynow.org/article.pl? … ead&tid=25

Basically, Fred, the way I see it is this: about 40 years ago, some young rich, hawkish faux-bubbas like George Bush and Dan Quail who supported the war (while staying out themselves) saw some things going on that really pissed them off. They saw women burning their bras. Goddam hippies reaking of pot and in need of a bath taking over the streets. Potential cannon-fodder burning their draft cards. Even worse, they then saw bloody peasants in black pajamas running into Saigon as American helicopters fled the rooftops (I always think of this scene from “A Fish Called Wanda”:

Otto: You know your problem? You don’t like winners.
Archie: Winners?
Otto: Yeah. Winners.
Archie: Winners, like North Vietnam?
Otto: SHUT UP! We didn’t lose Vietnam! IT WAS A TIE!

Then, what was worst of all, to top it all off a couple of smartass reporters got the president of the Yooooonited States of Amurica* booted from office (Otto: They did not! He resigned!)

[*Note: Forumosa doesn’t offer a ‘gilded golden letters’ font.]

So anyway, like I said, these guys were really pissed off. They got together and decided that things like this would NEVER, EVER happen again. In the interim between now and then, they’ve managed to come up with some admittedly very clever strategies as to how to insure this happens. A lot of it I’ve covered before, like duping a massive voting base whose actual interests are totally unsupported by their policies into supporting them over total un-issues like “moral character” (they must laugh behind their collars when they say that one, eh?) That’s partly our fault. Progressives made a HUGE blunder when they abandoned their populist Christian roots in the early 20th century, and I suspect that perhaps God is bringing that lesson home to them now!

However, depending entirely on the opinion of the masses is too uncertain a means, no matter how good your propoganda is. There are just too many unpredictable factors – you know, like mishandled national disasters, national debt spiraling out of control, scandal after scandal after scandal involving your representatives, questionable relationships with oil companies and oppressive regimes, etc. – the knowledge of which keeps leaking out in spite of your best efforts.

So what needed to be done was, while still working the spin like only they know how, to make absolutely sure that things stay under their control. Then, unfortunately for us all, Wolfowitz and the Foundation for the New American Century got their wish and there was a “new, Pearl Harbor-level” event which gave you guys a carte blanche. You declared a war which, by definition, can have no definitive conclusion (unless one of the innumerable terrorists your policies creates manages to detonate a nuke in Washington, that is). Then you use this war to justify “extreme measures in a time of war” to generate legislation which can give you the extra edge it takes to maintain your grip, no matter how far into the abyss we go sliding.

This administration has already shown time and time and time again that it will use whatever (and I mean WHATEVER) means necessary to accomplish its agenda – whether it be assassinating journalists (Says Fred yet again: “Prove it! Prove it!”), using chemical weapons on enemy combatants, wiretapping whoever they Goddam please (as yet no one has replied to my post on why that was utterly illegal – probably because it damn well was and everyone knows it), and so on.

Honestly, Fred: why do you think they want to prosecute whistleblowers? Because it gives the government the power, by the mere assigning of the label “classified”, to cover up anything they please. Why give the president the power to label obvious NON-combatants enemy combatants and send them off to whereever he likes to do God-only-knows-what with them? Because it means those future Huey Longs, Bob Woodwards and Daniel Elsbergs (who are now sadly absent) might just keep their damn holes shut, knowing that now there’s a legal means to have them ‘erased’.

Thanks for that Cake. Any time I get discouraged that we may lose big in the midterms, someone like you, especially someone like you, comes along and posts like that, really letting your heart out. There you have it American voters. Vote for Cake or vote for Fred Smith. THOSE really are your choices. You may not like our arrogance but look at what you are going to get with Cake. hahaha and besides at least I know how to pair my Champagnes, wines and such with good food. It’ll be over to granola, yogurt, bean sprouts and haha Doritos with this. Sorry, must run, but thanks ever so for the pep talk. I am inspired.

Were you talking to me or to Cake, Fred? Better lay off the thorazine or whatever it is you recommended. And my pleasure on the “pep-talk”. I spanked your sorry ass and all the snideness and ha-ha’s in the world won’t change that.

Because the Republicans controlled (and still control) Congress. The Dems have no subpoena power being in the minority, and the Republcians would have marshalled their formidable resources (money, propaganda, etc.) in blocking any investigation attempted by the Democrats. The result would be serious political damage to the Democratic Party.

Instead, the Dems are biding their time until the Republicans dig their own graves through their own incompetence, tangled webs of deceit and glass houses of hypocrisy. Which they’ve been doing quite well of late! :laughing:

Like Oh my God. I so totally thought you WERE Cake. I simply could not tell the difference! Really!

[quote]
Better lay off the thorazine or whatever it is you recommended.[/quote]

The thorazine if for the two violent mental patients who had been “united” in my mind only now to be “split” per your request.

I will stick to the Romanian wine that I have been indulging in heavily over lunch. Damn hot weather. Feel a snooze coming on. Well, how about this then? Cake can inspire me to laugh and you can inspire me to doze off. Fair?

Actually, it is BOTH our pleasures then because I found it humorous.

[quote] I spanked your sorry ass and all the snideness and ha-ha’s in the world won’t change that[/quote].

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear. I simply cannot control it. Here it comes hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

Let me know when you want to “spank” smirk smirk smirk my ass again! hahahahahaha

Let’s see now. Um we are talking about voter disenfranchisment right? so er what does that have to do with Congress? that would be for the justice dept and court system surely?

Well, I suppose we may get our asses handed to us in November but… cannot say that the Republicans (we) do not deserve it. All these wasted monies, failures to reform, bureaucracies galore and now scandals to boot. Well, I cannot say that I am not looking forward to a few of these jokers have their asses handed to them, but I really do not see where the Democrat leadership is going to come from. Nancy Pelosi? Please.