Exhaust fabrication in Taoyuan / Taipei?

So I found a very nice old two-stroke Kawasaki B1 125 with papers for around 15,000. Needs a little TLC but otherwise a solid unit. I’m aware no performance parts exist for these (for good reason) and I’m under no illusion I can turn it into anything other than a slightly faster, louder, less stable lump of metal but I do know how to design a pretty good expansion chamber exhaust and drill out a jet. So I need to give it a try.

Does anybody know a shop that can build a decent pipe from my drawings/dimensions?

nb. Will also be improving front brakes if I add a pipe. Not suicidal.

[quote=“Caff Caff”]So I found a very nice old two-stroke Kawasaki B1 125 with papers for around 15,000. Needs a little TLC but otherwise a solid unit. I’m aware no performance parts exist for these (for good reason) and I’m under no illusion I can turn it into anything other than a slightly faster, louder, less stable lump of metal but I do know how to design a pretty good expansion chamber exhaust and drill out a jet. So I need to give it a try.

Does anybody know a shop that can build a decent pipe from my drawings/dimensions?

nb. Will also be improving front brakes if I add a pipe. Not suicidal.[/quote]

Yep, my motorcycle club can fabricate anything you want. The owner makes his own custom exhausts too.

http://www.moto7.net/2015/06/blog-post_29-4.html

Address is 林森路5號中壢區
It is on Zhongli. The boss doesnt speak much English, but understands a lot and is extremely foreigner friendly. I have been friends with him for 8 years and he is my racing sponsor. I can meet ya there if ya need translation. PM me. Just so you know, the B1 is not a performance motorcycle. You aren’t going to get much power out of that engine.