Expat dressed up as Colonel Sanders at an Taipei McDonalds

There was an expat who dressed up as the KFC Colonel Sanders at an Taipeo McDonalds today. People asked to get photos with him, but he requested others to take pictures of him and the Ronald McDonald statue outside the shop instead.

That’s a pretty good looking Colonel Sanders.

:astonished: That is pretty good!

Looks like he went to the Mcd’s across from TaiDa.

He could just walk a bit further ahead and get a free bucket of chicken from KFC Taida.

Is that the Tai-Da one? Doesn’t look like it to me. The entranceway isn’t like that as I recall.

I’d love to know the story behind this one, though. Mental illness? Too many sticky balls? Desperate lack of cash?

[quote=“ironlady”]

I’d love to know the story behind this one, though. Mental illness? Desperate lack of cash?[/quote]

People who eat at McDonald’s?

Hey, I saw this guy yesterday! He was riding a youbike down NTU’s Palm Boulevard (you know, the main axis with the palm trees)…while some guys were filming him! I can’t wait to see the promotional youbike video that comes out of this.

Guy

He made the local tv news… sigh

[quote=“ironlady”]Is that the Tai-Da one? Doesn’t look like it to me. The entranceway isn’t like that as I recall.

I’d love to know the story behind this one, though. Mental illness? Too many sticky balls? Desperate lack of cash?[/quote]

Why can’t it just be having a sense of humor?

More exciting than most of the local news.

5000 years of culture.

How do you know it’s an expat?

And why didn’t they kick him out to the nearest KFC?