Exploring options for schools/daycare

Hi, we’re a Canadian family currently living in Manila. We are entertaining the idea of living in Taiwan for up to 6 months for a change. My husband can work remotely and I work from home. I know we can come to Taiwan and stay for 90 days visa free. And from what I read on the Canadian gov site, we can extend our visas in Taiwan for another 90 days (Please correct me if I’m wrong). So the only question is what would my son do when we stay in Taiwan. He is going to a private pre-school here in Manila, with a Montessori focus. He will be 5 when we go to Taiwan. If we do make the move, I’d like him to learn some Chinese. I’ve heard that there are bilingual schools but when I check some of the websites, they all seem to require residency for admission. Is there any daycare centres that don’t require that? Also, I’ve been reading about homeschool groups and would like to explore that option. Like if someone is organizing a small group of kids for a half day playgroup on a regular weekly basis. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!