Explosion in London?

BBC TV ran an interesting interview with an airport worker who was on the scene and nabbed one of the guys that crashed the car. Apparently the idiot jumped out of the burning car lit up like a torch, and tried to stop people putting out the flames by swinging punches and screaching “Allah, Allah”. It must have been so tempting to maintain that ridiculous Mexican stand off until the idiot was well cooked. I guess fortunately for the sake of the investigaton to come the worker and a cop knocked the fool down and put him out.

HG

And than to make things worse these same people, many of whom were born and raised in the UK, profited from the social security system, now turn to that same country … some of them fled to the UK because they had a bad time in their own …
Geez … what do they want …

[quote=“Belgian Pie”]And than to make things worse these same people, many of whom were born and raised in the UK, profited from the social security system, now turn to that same country … some of them fled to the UK because they had a bad time in their own …
Geez … what do they want …[/quote]

same shit that happens in most european nations that were so foolish to open the floodgates to them,

i can’t recall a more ungrateful race than arabs

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]BBC TV ran an interesting interview with an airport worker who was on the scene and nabbed one of the guys that crashed the car. Apparently the idiot jumped out of the burning car lit up like a torch, and tried to stop people putting out the flames by swinging punches and screaching “Allah, Allah”. It must have been so tempting to maintain that ridiculous Mexican stand off until the idiot was well cooked. I guess fortunately for the sake of the investigaton to come the worker and a cop knocked the fool down and put him out.
HG[/quote]
In this situation the proper expletive is…[i]“Allah FUBAR! Allah FUBAR!”[/i]

The Cowboy wrote: [quote]In this situation the proper expletive is…“Allah FUBAR! Allah FUBAR!”[/quote]
:laughing: :slight_smile:
Very good, but we’re still going to have to send you to a cultural sensitivity training course.

:laughing:
Having just visited the Canadian war memorial at Vimy Ridge, and cemeteries at the Somme, I can’t complain…

…but looking at the help the French and Americans have given each other over the years, and the grief they’ve gotten in return, I can think of a couple others who might be in the running. :laughing:

:wink:

Having just visited the Canadian war memorial at Vimy Ridge, and cemeteries at the Somme, I can’t complain…

…but looking at the help the French and Americans have given each other over the years, and the grief they’ve gotten in return, I can think of a couple others who might be in the running. :laughing:

:wink:[/quote]

ok ok,u got a point there

but at least with the murkins we exchange weapons in order to later show our ungratefulness.
:smiley: :smiley:

Something like this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74f_1182324385

Double poste

CNN and the Beeb were both reporting that George W. Bush was being kept informed of developments. This is marvellous news! It is re-assuring that he is there ready to step in and make everyone more secure. Perhaps he could lend the U.K. some of his CBP retards?

BroonAlert

Bomb 1: Drives into a dustbin, gets found.
Bomb 2: Parks on a yellow line, gets towed away, gets found
Bomb 3: Makes a dent in an airport, noone hurt, gets caught.

Anyone else afraid yet ?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Bomb 1: Drives into a dustbin, gets found.
Bomb 2: Parks on a yellow line, gets towed away, gets found
Bomb 3: Makes a dent in an airport, noone hurt, gets caught.

[/quote]

Just goes to show that doctors make crap terrorists. Personally, I think that the re-modelling of Glasgow airport’s terminal is an improvement from an aesthetic point of view. Would have been funny had they rammed it with an ice cream van (that comment may be lost on non-Brits - apologies)

BroonAirport

“Quick work … to the dismay of some onlookers, an off-duty policeman tries to save a man from the Jeep who was engulfed by fire. Last night the man was in critical condition at a hospital with severe burns.”

HG

Goodness! Right after Broon gets made PM, too! What a coincidence! I wonder who’s responsible. Baddies, of course. But on whose side?
“Maybe Broon’ll but the `war on terror’ on the back burner for a while. Deal with some of the more pressing problems…” Ha ha! Riiiight.

No virgeens for You!

Two doctors held over bomb attacks…Lots of fotos with article.

How stupid do you have to be to drive huge heavy jeep at some glass doors and not manage to break through them? And the door beside the jeep is wide enough to drive a bus through.

Notice the cops decided to put him out. If he’d lit up a cigarette in the terminal they’d have shot him.

It was in his contract – we promise we won’t shoot you. I don’t think he knew about the fire part of it, though. Bet he wouldn’t have been so quick to sign if he’d known about that.
Good, though, that Paw Broon got such a welcome and unexpected photo op to look calm strong and resolute like that. You can’t BUY publicity like that. Oops. Wait a sec. Yes, you can.

Bollards! They didn’t factor them into getting that SUV through the door. And mercifully, bollards are there to stop idiots.

HG

I wonder whose responsible for all this. I’m thinking it’s the Jains.

Well, last time it was the Islamists. Time before that it was some unemployed yob. Before that… and reason for all the cameras… the provisional IRA. Before that, who? are we back to the Nazis already? Why not give the Jains a chance?