'Explosive Devices' sent to CNN NY office, Soros home, Obama, Clintons

amateursā€¦ they forgot to include Warren, Booker, and Beta-boy. Extra credit wouldā€™ve been given to some Antifa leadership.

1 Like

Right on time, two weeks.

Was going to make a post about this on Sunday, but whatever.

Still, the cycle is days now not weeks, these guys are living in the 90ā€™s

1 Like

Just what I was thinking. They shot their load way too soon. Unless this is just the warm-up for more surprises.

1 Like

Is this the tin-foil hat thread? :thinking: You guys been listening to too much Alex Jones.

ā€œFalse flagā€ā€¦ please. :joy: Occamā€™s razor dictates the simplest scenario is the correct one. Whatā€™s more likely, this is some YUGE conspiracy that even Obama is complicit in, or some deranged lunatic thinks he can be a hero to his ā€œproud boyā€ buddies by offing all his liberal boogeymen (and women)?

If it were Trump and Sean Hannity and Milo whatever who was targeted, I doubt you lot would be crying ā€œfalse flag.ā€ Youā€™d be talking about how dangerous and unhinged liberals are and how they need to be interned, etc, etc

EDIT: and yes, I edited the ā€œfalse flagā€ nonsense out of the header. Maybe Iā€™m part of the conspiracy. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Wow, Sorosā€™ son puts out an editorial at the flick of a switch.
How does he do it?
Or does he? :thinking:

@DrewC is a Russian bot embedded into forumosa

1 Like

but that would imply antifa has some kind of leadership to begin with.

I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m a far righty by any means or an avid Alex Jones fan but ā€˜false flagā€™ was the first thing that popped into my head.

People have hated obama, cnn, soros, clinton etc for years.
Now thereā€™s a caravan on the way to the border and suddenly this happens right before the midterms.

Iā€™m not saying the victims here even had any part of it. Could just be some loony working out of his basement on either side.

If it happened to a righty Iā€™d think the same thing. For example: That time Trump was rushed off stage by his bodyguards because they feared a possible attack on him at one of his speeches during the campaign. First thing I thought was ā€˜huh, wonder if that was on purposeā€™.

People (especially in the media) are being real quick to label ā€˜false flagā€™ claims as tin-foil hat. But idk, definitely seems like a possible scenario. Or not. Who tf knows

2 Likes

The ā€œRightiesā€ got shot up at a baseball game last year. Fer realz.

2 Likes

I wonder if they found poop swastikas nearby?

Nah. Then Iā€™d be pro-Trump. :wink:

in theory, a leaderless anarchist-style group.
in reality, can google to see the various ā€˜leadersā€™ in Seattle, Portland, Oakland, to name a few cities.

and considering they gather together off chat groups, etc., it certainly is not too hard to find the leadership hierarchy if FBI, etc. wanted to or have already done so.

Theyā€™re all tin-foil hat threads in International Politics. Itā€™s borderline disturbing, really, but thereā€™s no reasonable discourse to be had. Best just to ignore them and let them argue among themselves about who hates the left more. The only downside to that is Iā€™m sure the far right rhetoric scares off a lot of potential forumosa members.

4 Likes

I have heard phrases like ā€œthe left is under attackā€ , I would suggest, the progressive wing of the left are trying to represent themselves as representing the left generally, but they donā€™t. Itā€™s a false representation.

I think you will find many posters here who believe in equal rights for all, freedom of speech and a presumption of innocent until proven guilty. All very solid liberal values.

I donā€™t think the progressive liberal faction believes in any of these things.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a California Liberal and 1st Gen immigrant to US. The Left today are not the Liberals I remember nothing close to it. If that DNC party existed(not sure it ever did exist as they claimed to be) and actually stood for what they claimed , Iā€™d continue supporting it.

Having said that, the Old GOP (Bush era and prior) was worse.

1 Like

Then perhaps spending all your free time spreading far-right conspiracy theories is perhaps a bit counter intuitive to how you all apparently identify.

3 Likes

Thats your judgement of whats going on. Like I said Iā€™ve always been a Liberal but perhaps the media is spinning truths. I always wondered why the same MSM never went after Bush/Cheney and now hes apparently a good guy.

Democrats get bombs in the mail and the knee jerk reaction is that itā€™s a false flag? Please donā€™t kid yourself on whoā€™s spinning truths.

1 Like

I donā€™t like the whole Democrat / RepubliCon thing. Donā€™t play into it in that old way any more after Bush and the War Mongers in the DNC voted for the invasion of Iraq and the MSM pretty much helped. Then I voted for Obama and find out the CEO of Citigroup chose his entire Cabinet and he just ends up bailing out the banks.

Then I find the DNC rig the primaries, and Donna Brazile DNC Chair rigs the Presidential Debates. Then Obama/Clinton continues overseas wars which create more Terror and destabilization in the middle east in Lybia.

Then ISIS gains a huge foothold in Lybia as a result, Obama/Clinton used overwhelming force to go after Gaddhfi fine, but not against ISIS as their Caliphate rolled across the Middle East. They were more concerned with Assadā€¦ But hey, gotta love him,ā€¦cause hes charming who cares that he commited 2x the Drone Strikes than Bush the butcher killing more innocents and creating more hate, the media sure doesnā€™t.

But Trump is a looney ass thats started ZERO wars and somehow I get labelled Far Right cause I donā€™t like Bush Sr. Bush/Cheney and Obama/Clintons foreign wars and screwing over the American People and killing innocent people around the world for the sake of Banks and Corporate Profits, and a foreign Policy based on Kissengerā€™s ideas. How many innocent people have been killed/displaced by Trump outside of him ending ISIS vs Bill Clinton/Bush Sr /Bush Jr/ Obama/Clinton? ZERO, there has been no new wars