'Explosive Devices' sent to CNN NY office, Soros home, Obama, Clintons

I think we have established, considering this a stunt, no matter if it were on the left or right, two weeks out from an election would have the consideration that it might just be a dirty october suprise trick as a possibility is common sense.

The fact you label it insane right wing theory, I might suggest you might reflect if indeed it might be your position which is extreme and what is normal or common sense to everyone one else seems extreme loony right to you.

Might explain why you think everyone on here is some far right wing nut, despite taking tests that prove overwhelmingly most people on here are liberal.

Perhaps perople are what they say they are, take tests that prove they are what they say, yet you percieve them as extreme far right, simply because you are extreme far left.

1 Like

That’s not what happens, not in this case.

However, in general it can be useful to demonize Democrats because they’re Democrats - that’s how low the Democrat party has sunk since 2016. Not because of ‘mah Trump,’ though.

You’re always welcome here. I was actually enjoying your contributions. :grin:

2 Likes

A sketch of the so called Maga bomber:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055262800145199104

How exactly would they know a package addressed to former VP Biden had gone missing unless
never mind.

I was going to say it’s not that I don’t feel welcome, but after reading Mick’s post I don’t really feel welcome. I’d just like to say, I didn’t call anybody far right. I said a lot of the talking points were far right. Visit /r/the_donald and /r/conspiracy and tell me I’m wrong there. But, whatever, “Extreme Far Left”. Super liberal, or something.

Tracking. It’s not rocket science. Stop reaching so hard.

Caravan!

Seems to me that Mick is one of the most civil posters on this forum, so I don’t see why his posts would make you feel unwelcome. I think everyone on here is arguing in good faith, so there’s no need to bow out just because of differences of opinion and viewpoint.

1 Like

It’s a question of perception, no one was calling you anything, but you have on many occasions labeled this forum and it’s members in a particular way.

It’s not about you even. More generally to a pessimist a realist will look like an optimist. Although they might like to think of themselves as a realist.

It’s a question of perception. Of course you are very welcome here, but if you start labeling this and the people posting as Alt-right or far right wingers, please be kind enough to expect people to question if you are correctly and accurately representing these people. Because remember, no one challenged you in the slightest and now that I push back at your characterization, which I feel quite offended by, you claim to be the victim. No. Absolutely not.

But I will repeat, please keep posting, your views are more than welcome.

Boy the tin foil is strong here

4 Likes

I’d generally agree.

You literally just called me extreme far left.

I haven’t. I said the arguments were far right. I did say there was an insane right wing echo chamber, I guess, but that’s what you get when a large number of people are espousing right wing arguments.

You’re the only one who’s labelled anybody anything.

“You act like an idiot”
“Don’t call me an idiot”
“I didn’t call you an idiot, i told you don’t act like one! it’s different!”

Kindergarten.jpg

At the risk of sounding snarky, reading comprehension my friend. The operative word is “was”. The only way to address your constant claims that this forum and its posters are extreme right wingers, when in fact looking at the fun test that most people took which shows nearly everyone has strong liberal tendencies was to suggest perhaps you would like to be centrist, which is ok, you are in fact far to the left and see not only those to the right as extreme right, but centrists too and perhaps if I may say, you even see those on the left as extreme far right.

Just something to think about, in fact I will bow out at this point.

Hard to take any of that seriously in a thread where you’re pushing a false flag narrative. You can claim up and down that you’re as liberal as they come; you’re still pushing a right-wing agenda there.

I think we have established, considering this a stunt, no matter if it were on the left or right, two weeks out from an election would have the consideration that it might just be a dirty october suprise trick as a possibility is common sense.

I think you have established nothing. Your argument is (a) there are some bombs (b) sometimes there are dirty tricks in politics (c) it is two weeks from an election (d) therefore this is a “dirty october suprise trick” (sic) i.e. a+b+c=d

Ok, I know you’re going to quibble that you only said “a possibility”, but this is merely a causal fallacy unless you can provide some real evidence. You have established nothing.

Coincidence does not imply causation.

1540433709309m
Note the postage stamps don’t appear to have been stamped, nor apparently is it enough to post such a thing.
Apparently they all arrived at the same time (and who would have all those addresses anyway?). Soros’ son has an essay ready for print almost immediately.
Someone’s calmly taking multiple pictures of an apparent explosive. All duds; if you’re going to throw away your life for this why do such a poor job?

The work of either an extremely autistic magapede or someone who’s going to commit suicide via two gunshots to the back of the head shortly.

Real poison = no one said anything on this forum

Fake bombs = maximum outrage

#openmind

1 Like

Um
I don’t think anyone here is trying to “prove” that this was a dirty trick. We’re all waiting for the facts to come in.

2 Likes

Well the question is always how much of a possibility something is.

If we want evidence, evidence is something which would substantiate a claim, not prove it. If you can prove something then there are no longer possibilities.

Evidence is the foundation on which a claim or theory can be built, in this case the claim is the Democrats have resorted to ever increasing dirty tricks. I could provide examples of such behavior but already know, sometimes these right wing conspiracy theories like Bill Clinton being a rapist or at the very least a serial sexual predator can take decades for some on the left to accept.

So, I am under no illusions I am changing anyone’s mind today. Just chiming in and having a little fun, as long as no one is hurt, which so far is the case, thankfully, no need for everyone to be overly serious.

v3G2DMj

goddammit, i was in a public toilet doing my
stuff and started laughing loudly, now I’ll end up on Appledaily. thanks, 4chan

4 Likes