'Explosive Devices' sent to CNN NY office, Soros home, Obama, Clintons

I am betting on a YYY/ Alien conspiracy.

1 Like

So, I do not read reddit so I dont know what they are saying. But, could it be that many on reddit are not informed about what the legal definition of collude is, and as such they are using the word incorrectly and actually do not mean what they are saying ?

I personally think trump did not collude, but there seems to be at the very least circumstantial evidence that russia assisted him in winning(no fault on trump here, he didn’t ask for the help) and that some of his associates were receptive to Russian help(dont know if trump knew, but I think he probably didnt)

None of the above is collusion, so that’s why I’m confused if there perhaps is some misunderstanding on what collusion means.

I know the Trump is saying “there was no collusion” as if that is the end of the discussion, but there is more to it than just collusion

So anyway, just to be clear here, when you talk about collusion you mean collusion?

You’d think the aliens would make better bombs. I guess it’s kind of reassuring.

OK, than make it conspiring!

conspire

/kənˈspʌɪə/

verb

gerund or present participle: conspiring

1. make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.

“they conspired against him”

synonyms: plot, hatch a plot, form a conspiracy, scheme, plan, lay plans, intrigue, collude, connive, collaborate, consort, machinate, manoeuvre, be/work hand in glove; More

Collude requires a certain amount of coordination between the colluding parties, i.e. it needs to be a joint effort. Not sure this is what happened with trump, i.e. I dont think he was materially aware of Russias plans or coordinated with them in any meaningful way, hence no collusion

The point is that ‘secret’ means

secret

/ˈsiːkrɪt/

not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.

I would have to ask Discobotty

Waiting for cnn’s exclusive photos of the house of the suspect, with a small Maga mausoleum and a full size print of a God Emperor’s photo.

edit:

the suspect’s van is the GOP-mobile :rofl:

clearer photo
it’s like a shitpost on wheels

Apparently it’s this guy:

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

think that link taken down.
your post noted he is Asian American. But name is Cesar. :face_with_monocle:

Cesar A Sayoc, should be of Filipino origins according to the name.
edit: I’m reading native american ?
The twitter account has the same posts repeated over and over, dafuq ?_?
The GOP-mobile is pretty spectacular!

Altieri sounds Italian. Mixed, possibly

His twitter feed is absolutely insane :rofl:

Now i keep reading “native american”, so i have no idea. Time to go to sleep, tomorrow will be glorious, i can feel it.

image image image image image

i don’t have FB.
can you see what date his acct was created?

23%20AM

goes back to 2016 but I’m still scrolling down

1 Like

There was at least one throwback post to 2015 so he’s been around. A strange man indeed…

It’s a thing of wonder. I can’t stop staring. The more you look the more treasures you uncover.

So what’s the deal, he was okay around 2016 but as of recently he’s gone off his rocker living out of a van and sending shoddy bombs to the democRATS?