Exporting Pets out of Taiwan

Yeah I’ve been thinking about the 3rd country option. Just need to figure out how it tallies with Covid guidelines too. Wouldn’t need to quarantine or anything in that 3rd country first for example?

I have no idea. You will have to look at that yourself.
When I arrived in Holland last September they asked for my hotel details and I said I was leaving Holland that day and they were fine.
If I had the choice between France or Holland, I would take Holland. More convenient. Paris > Calais looked like a hassle compared to Amsterdam > Hook of Holland.
One other thing, I left before the Brexit thing happened. The rules may have changed. So check the DEFRA site and the Dutch equivalent site for entries with a pet from outside the EU and from within the EU… The Dutch/EU rules are probably the same as last year.

1 Like

I’m looking to fly with my Taiwanese feline back to the UK early next year. Has anyone had recent experience of this? Or can anyone suggest someone I could speak to to find out what my options are? I’ve been googling and finding all sorts of conflicting information. Thanks in advance