Extra extra! New scandal! They're NOT Canadian!

Sorry Chewy.
So I’ve been told anyways.
A Brit, NZ, and American?
Drug dealing?
I’m not sure of the details, if it’s big time or nothing much.
Here’s the link.
Here’s another.
Can anyone translate it?

John, Mike and Jimmy got busted for selling herbs. Bud, Hash and resin. Fuckem. Loud mouths who end up gettin a dime dropped on them deserve it.

Better to have more friends than enemies. Keep your enemies close and know when to write them off your list…skillfully.
Unless you have nothin to lose…then it’s all that much sweeter…for both parties

Ah. And John’s such a sweety. I was always hoping he wouldn’t get himself in trouble.

To someone he was a prick. That’s the obvious. Want to be King O’ Da Hook ups?..Welcome to the other side of the coin, Gangstah.

I’m sure some Canadian angle will come out in the following days: perhaps these guys had Canuck parents, lived in the Great White North for a while, had Canadian girlfriends, liked maple syrup, pretended to teach kindy with a Canadian accent… there must be a Canadian connection!!! :slight_smile:

Know how to spell Canada?

Know how to spell Canada?[/quote]

Oh…Can - A - Duh?

A B C D E F G…H I J K L M N O P…Q R S…T U V …W X…Y and ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. (Fawk Zed. He got his in Pulp Fiction)

So, for those of us out of the loop, what’s this all aboot?

Just came across this while looking for something else.

[quote]Three foreigners were arrested in the middle of a narcotics deal in Taipei on Tuesday, with one British man allegedly being involved in a much larger operation, the Cabinet-level Coast Guard Administration disclosed on Wednesday.

The 27-year-old Londoner, named Jamie, was caught selling two grams of hash to a 30-year-old American called Jones and a 27-year-old New Zealander named Michael at around 8 p.m. on Tuesday in a Taipei city park, the CGA noted in a press release.

The CGA, cooperating with police led by Taipei prosecutors, later seized 220 grams of prime hash and 1610 grams of marijuana in Jamie’s apartment. The marijuana could be used to produce around 5,000 marijuana joints, and could “harm” 500 people, the CGA estimated.

Police noted that Jamie has no job in Taiwan and has overstayed his visa by two years, while Jones and Michael work as English teachers.
Taiwan classifies narcotics into three classes, and marijuana is listed as a class two narcotic. According to the Law for the Control of Narcotics, those who sell class two narcotics face a maximum NT$7 million fine and a minimum seven-year jail sentence, while the penalty for using class two narcotics is a maximum three-year jail sentence.[/quote]

http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/etn/news_content.php?id=403271&lang=eng_news&cate_img=49.jpg&cate_rss=news_Society_TAIWAN

Almost 2kg and 2 year overstay - he’s fucked.

Shouldn’t that be “Primo hash?”

That was prime hash” rather than ‘toke & choke’ hash.

Geez…who writes this crap?

A 2-bit dealer wank and a couple of engrish teechers…“You wai guo’s are sooo cwazy!”

And yes, this episode was mentioned at a dinner I was at last night. Just passing in conversation.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]That was prime hash” rather than ‘toke & choke’ hash.

Geez…who writes this crap?

A 2-bit dealer wank and a couple of engrish teechers…“You wai guo’s are sooo cwazy!”

And yes, this episode was mentioned at a dinner I was at last night. Just passing in conversation.[/quote]

But as a foreigner, they were sure
a) that you knew these guys and
b) that you needed to hear about it as a precautionary tale.

:laughing:

JDS -
I know what you mean. Actually these folks don’t play that game. They thought it was funny and discussion of it was fleeting.
I had the 1st good steak dinner I’ve had on Taiwan last night. A NZ sirloin that did taste like steak. Cooked exactly as I requested, mushroom sauce on the side and A-1 sauce on the table. Too bad the “mashed potatoes” were not real. I need to teach the chef how to make garlic mashed…he needs to know.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]JDS -
I know what you mean. Actually these folks don’t play that game. They thought it was funny and discussion of it was fleeting.
I had the 1st good steak dinner I’ve had on Taiwan last night. A NZ sirloin that did taste like steak. Cooked exactly as I requested, mushroom sauce on the side and A-1 sauce on the table. Too bad the “mashed potatoes” were not real. I need to teach the chef how to make garlic mashed…he needs to know.[/quote]

Wow.Where did this miracle occur?

In the spirit of the thread, dude, what were we just talking about? :rainbow:

Anglos hey … and english teachers, man no one is going to trust them any more :doh: … and the Taiwanese thought that doing a drugs test at the medical would weed them out …

… and 10 smokes per person? :ponder:

[quote=“belgian pie”]Anglos hey … and english teachers, man no one is going to trust them any more :doh: … and the Taiwanese thought that doing a drugs test at the medical would weed them out …

… and 10 smokes per person? :ponder:[/quote]

Pun intented?

A little …

Perhaps some skunk grassed on the dopes?

[quote=“jdsmith”]Wow.Where did this miracle occur?[/quote]Place named ‘Namen Garden’ here in Tainan. On Namen Road.[quote=“jdsmith”]In the spirit of the thread, dude, what were we just talking about? :rainbow:[/quote]Like …I dunno man…I got hungry and had to go get something to eat…like…Do you think there’s a God man…like if there was and that stuff about Noah is right…like how did he get 2 mosquitoes into that Ark thing…and like…why bring mosquitoes man…bummer…huh huh hinh hunh…