Extreme mtn bike trips pics

Look at the following link for stunning pictures. In short there are a group of us in taipei who once a year get a mtn bike trip up and running. The next trip is in Sri Lanka. The link is worth the look. PIctures include, Nepal, Bhutan,Vietnam etc.

[color=red]http://www.pbase.com/biketrip11/root[/color]

Regards Scott
www.coastalpursuits.com
:rainbow:

Bloody hell! :astonished: :notworthy:

niceā€¦ have you thought about Sth Korea?

SK is not for mtn bikes, I was back there in 95. Hell on 2 wheels for 3 weeks.

Scott
www.coastalpursuits.com

Are you serious??? I know many foreign folk living and breathing MTB in Sth Korea, they argue it is some of the best mtb biking they have seen in the world. Coming from Canadians this is high praise indeed.

These boys loved their trip as well:
formosanfattire.com/feature/ ā€¦ vivors.htm

Are you part of the Hash group that does the annual mtb trips? The ones with full support crews? Read - beer? :laughing:

stevens you should pm me with plans, iā€™ve cycled most of this small island and a few years ago i cycled from beijing to singapore, through laos, thailand and malaysia, 6 months. enjoy!

[quote=ā€œjeffoasisā€]stevens you should pm me with plans, iā€™ve cycled most of this small island and a few years ago i cycled from beijing to singapore, through laos, thailand and malaysia, 6 months. enjoy![/quote]jeffoasis,

Is that your baby? How cute!!! :laughing: :blush:

we are going to sri lanka? not china. We have been to the other places you mentioned a few times.

scott
www.coastalpursuits.com

stevens, do you have dates?

AniSll - yes, he is! :smiley:

cool. some great pics in there

Nepal would be an amazing place to visit.

Iā€™m hoping to go on a short bike trip around Dalat while in Vietnam this summer. It wonā€™t be the focus of my trip however. I forget the company that arranges them around the area. Iā€™ll post it later to see if anyone has experience with them.