F1 in HD

Anyway to get the F1 in HD in Taiwan? They are broadcasting for the 1st time in HD. Just wondering if any broadcasters here have it.

formula1.com/news/headlines/ … 11634.html

Its on MOD ESPN HD which many have at home as well. Seems they dropped the Moto GP to put on F1

BBC Commentary but the usual adverts

Anybody see this young German racer crash Sunday past in Macau? (this is actually F3 racing)

@shiadoa ??

Amazing that she survived. Hope all is well with her. Wow.

Teenage Formula Three driver Sophia Floersch has had successful surgery with “no fear of paralysis” after a horrific aerial crash at the Macau Grand Prix, her team boss has confirmed.

Floersch, 17, suffered a spinal fracture at the street circuit on Sunday when her car catapulted off the track and into a photographers’ bunker while travelling at more than 275km/h on the tight street circuit.

Sorry for late response. She sent a message today as follows:
Today I am flying back home. Really happy to see all my family and friends in the next days again.
I am still overwhelmed by all the support I got from you fans all around the world.
A big thank you goes to all people in Macau especially the guys in the hospital, Dr. Lau, Dr. Chan, Mr. Lei Wai Seng, Maria Elisa Goncalves, angel Sulanir Goncalves Pacheco and all wonderful nurses. The complete Macau GP organisation, Patrick, Dr. Ceccarelli, @hwaag_official and @mercedesamgf1 did a perfect job just by helping so friendly in every kind of way.
I celebrated my birthday on the 18.11.2018 in Macau…
…Now a new chapter starts and I can’t wait for it to begin.

So she’s ok?

It’s the new chapter like, next race. Or like I’ll never be able to function normally again but I’ll try to be positive.

Helluva way to celebrate your seventeenth birthday. She sounds very positive, very upbeat, and that’s great. Amazing safety equipment in those racers.

Is she retired from racing, or is it too soon to know yet?