Facial threading/eyebrow threading near Zhongxiao Fuxing?

Hello, anyone know where i can find threading near zhongxiao fuxing / zhongxiao dunhua area in Taipei?

Thanks in advance!

The basement of the Dinhao market next to the Zhongxiao hospital. There is a food court and several shops, one of them a traditional beauty parlor

There’s a lady out on the sidewalk on the east side of Tunghua St. between Xinyi Rd. and where the night market crosses.

Also on Rao Ho St. night market.

Those are both a ways off your mark, I realize.

[quote=“the chief”]There’s a lady out on the sidewalk on the east side of Tunghua St. between Xinyi Rd. and where the night market crosses.

Those are both a ways off your mark, I realize.[/quote]

Is that where you do your eyebrow threading, chief?

[quote=“Chaon”][quote=“the chief”]There’s a lady out on the sidewalk on the east side of Tunghua St. between Xinyi Rd. and where the night market crosses.

Those are both a ways off your mark, I realize.[/quote]

Is that where you do your eyebrow threading, chief?[/quote]

Ha ha ha, jeez you’re funny. :neutral:

I don’t get my eyebrows threaded.

She also, however, gives a heck of an asshole bleaching.
Cheap, too, if you get it right on the sidewalk there. :thumbsup:

Hey Icon, thanks as always! :slight_smile:

Can you please give me general directions to dinhao market, or the chinese characters so I can find it in google maps? I’m not familiar with it. Thanks again!!

Across from the big Panasonic panel?

Hi, My wife would like to find a beauty salon here in Kaohsiung that does leg waxing… do they exist??? If anyone has info, or knows someone who has any, please contact me.

Can anyone please give directions on how to find the dinhao market or an address?