Failure to Launch. Extensive review

Fucking dog shit.

You deserve a DDP-style shaming for even watching such shite. Unless it was somehow done for the sake of irony/the children.

Girlfriend request. The most damning of all.

Just as I feared. I’ll probably have to sit through it for the sake of the wife, btw.

Just as I feared. I’ll probably have to sit through it for the sake of the wife, btw.[/quote]

I sat through it on Saturday night and had a few chuckles. Admittedly, they mostly came when Matthew Ma-what’s-his-name was being terrorized by a small animal of some sort. :wink:

Just as I feared. I’ll probably have to sit through it for the sake of the wife, btw.[/quote]

I sat through it on Saturday night and had a few chuckles. Admittedly, they mostly came when Matthew Ma-what’s-his-name was being terrorized by a small animal of some sort. :wink:[/quote]

Maybe, just maybe, the CPR on the mocking bird was original. And Zooey is fakking fit. But that’s where my compliments end.

It had some weak moments to be sure but as “light entertainment” it wasn’t bad. Girls will probably enjoy oggling Mathew what’s his name. Anyway, light entertainmnet isn’t usually my thing so it’d be difficult to generate much more verbage than this over a film like that… sorry.

Don’t know about you two, but I didn’t really need to see those prolonged shots of Terry Bradshaw’s butt. The grid-iron giant has developed a bit of a sag. :laughing:

Those butt shots were vile. And prolonged.

Just wondering if this is currently an issue back home…35 and still living with your parents; sad!

Fucking dog shit indeed, except for the CPR on the bird and a few other mildly amusing bits.